Default Saturday nights during out of season lobster

We will be at CSA beginning 4/24
    With lobster not in season, do the restaurants have a seafood alternative that they highlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Ltg24014 View Post
    We will be at CSA beginning 4/24
    With lobster not in season, do the restaurants have a seafood alternative that they highlight?
    I've been curious about this too. Anybody know?

I have been wondering the same thing about Couples Negril. We will be there the begining of June.

I want to know the same thing about Couples Negril.

We were at CN in June of last year, and they still had shrimp and plenty of fish choices, just no lobster. You won't be disappointed by the food selection!!

Not sure about sat nights but last week at csa I tried lionfish which was delish, scallops and shrimp. There is always lots of seafood options.

We have made all our trips to CSA (seventh trip this June) during the lobster off season so have never had a "lobster night". I don't think there is any promoted special to replace the lobster night however there are always several seafood dishes on the menu at Feathers or Palms when we are there. My wife is a lobster "nut" and she has never been terribly disappointed that there was no lobster available for us.
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot