Views: 906
Size:  277.7 KB

Name:  swept away 2013 353.jpg
Views: 850
Size:  275.1 KB

Name:  swept away 2013 361.jpg
Views: 1013
Size:  275.0 KB

Love your pics. We are thinking about going back to CSA in Oct 2014 for our 10 year anny. We were married there (10/02/04). We stayed in the Beachfront Verandah Suite back then and they were at the end of the resort at that time. I see it has expanded greatly! New buildings all on that side now.

I thought about booking the same type room but the Atrium suites seem to call to me.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

I was so happy when I found this post! We just booked an 8 night stay at CSA in an Atrium suite for our honeymoon These pictures make me so excited for next May! I must ask though if you don't mind what building were you in? I cannot believe this wonderful view from an atrium suite!! We will be happy with any of course but this view would be best of both worlds and a Honeymoon dream come true!!!!

The end of October will be our first time staying in an Atrium Suite. We are really looking forward to it. Thanks for posting the pictures. I hope we can score a second floor room when we get there!
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

awsome pics! So nice to see "real" pics

Your pictures are perfect. Now I have something to show our newbies coming with us in December.

Thanks, for posting, just 47 days for us. How did you enjoy the ground floor suite? I think our preference would be a second floor for added privacy. What room were you in, that is a pretty good view?

Great pics! Thanks!

I have always wondered if those blinds/shutters would shut tight enough to make the room dark if there are lights on outside (or even if the moon is bright!). My wife and I both sleep best in as total darkness as we can get. If the room is too light from outside sources we just don't sleep well. I usually unplug or cover the clocks, microwaves, or whatever else might make light in any hotel room we are in. I even put a towel down at the crack under the door to keep the light out. Extreme... yeah I know but this is what allows us a restful night.
    SO... how dark can these rooms get if you really try?
    Thanks very much!

Great pics! We have an Atrium suite booked for June! Which room number was this?