Default Dream Come True!

Getting engaged at CSS was amazing and ever since I always knew my dream honeymoon would be at Couples. I never imagined that dream would come true May 2014 we will be CSA bound for 8 nights!!! I cannot even describe how excited I am right now!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Stephanie,

My wife and I got married in CSS this March in CSS. It was our first trip to Couples, and was AMAZING. We were royalty for the whole 9 days we were there. Everyone kept recognizing us and congratulating us clear until the day we left. Even a random groundskeeper that we had not met before recognized us on our last day before we left and congratulated us and wished us a safe trip back. This was even after 3 other weddings happened after ours. We figured our 15 minutes of fame would be done the next day, but it lasted the ENTIRE trip!! We can't wait till we go back next april!!

CN/CSS 359 days and counting

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnessinthesand View Post
    Congratulations Stephanie,

My wife and I got married in CSS this March in CSS. It was our first trip to Couples, and was AMAZING. We were royalty for the whole 9 days we were there. Everyone kept recognizing us and congratulating us clear until the day we left. Even a random groundskeeper that we had not met before recognized us on our last day before we left and congratulated us and wished us a safe trip back. This was even after 3 other weddings happened after ours. We figured our 15 minutes of fame would be done the next day, but it lasted the ENTIRE trip!! We can't wait till we go back next april!!

CN/CSS 359 days and counting
    What day did you get married? We might have been there as I saw a couple getting married under the arches.

Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

We got married Saturday, March 9, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnessinthesand View Post
    We got married Saturday, March 9, 2013.
    Ah... never mind. It wasn't you. We didn't arrive until the 16th. But so glad you had a lovely wedding. Hubby and I got married at CSA back in Oct 2004.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013