Default questions rgd CTI

We will be in Deluxe Ocean View...Can anyone describe the difference between the deluxe, the superior and the premier? Does the deluxe only have a shower? Do they have ceiling fans? We are natural air not air conditioning people. Has anyone been recently, after the renovations? How often does shuttle go to margaritaville? We like to stay up late. Is there a buffet or do you order from a menu...I have not seen any pics that show a buffet. Just preparing myself...very excited!

Thanks

Glenda

WHOAAAA....slow down, take a deep breath......there, feel better?

Okay, here goes, the ocean view rooms are all about location. Most have a tremendous view of Tower Isle. All rooms have showers with the exceptions of the suites. Throw open your balcony doors and enjoy the fresh air, and let the waves, and the tree frogs lull you to sleep. There is a buffet (The Patio) offered for breakfast, lunch and dinner (most nights, unless there is something special going on)The beach grill is also an option. Bayside, Veranda and 8 Rivers, you order from a menu. You CAN stay up as late as you want, after the entertainment, head to the piano bar, sing, drink, meet new friends and have a blast!! Can't answer your question about Margaritaville, never went!!
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by lanellboo View Post
    We will be in Deluxe Ocean View...Can anyone describe the difference between the deluxe, the superior and the premier?

The only difference is the location, (building) and view, (If the view is of the cove or Tower Isle) The premier has the best view of tower isle, Deluxe the next best view of tower isle and the superior has a view of the cove

Does the deluxe only have a shower?
    Yes, only suites have a Jacuzzi bathtub

Do they have ceiling fans? No they do not have ceiling fans.

We are natural air not air conditioning people. Just open the french doors and enjoy.

Has anyone been recently, after the renovations? Yes we were in July. They did a great job, it is all new.

How often does shuttle go to margaritaville? We like to stay up late.I do not know, but ask during the orientation they have at 10am and 5pm when you arrive. They has have a piano bar that is open until the last person leaves.

Is there a buffet or do you order from a menu...I have not seen any pics that show a buffet. Just preparing myself...very excited!

This is the only picture of the buffet I have. CTI have some great order from the menu restaurant's, make sure you go to them to. We only eat at the buffet, (Patio), for breakfast and lunch.
    They also have a Pool grill that is open at night from 10pm to 5am, it is also open from 11am to 6pm.

Thanks

Glenda

Enjoy your trip
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Irie Mon

Thank you so much for your responses...it was very helpful...I am breathing...and excited

Glenda