Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 244

Thread: May 2014

  1. #26

    Default

    Things are starting to liven up! I can't wait to make new friends! 259 days...

    Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

  2. #27

    Default

    In all of our past trips we've gotten a who's who list going for our month. I hope you don't mind if I start one for May 2014. It's fun to watch the list grow, and a good way to keep track of all the new people you could end up meeting. Please let me know of any errors or omissions.

    Wendy and Nick 4/30-10 (bunda)
    Holly and James 4/30-10
    Bruce and Kelli 1-9 (bruceandkelli)
    Steve and Helena 1-9
    Louie and Susie 2-10 (louie&susie)
    ??? 3-9 (Miss_Bliss)
    Angie and Dan 3-10 (sundance)
    ??? 7-14 (crazyinlove)
    Ben and Anita 18-23 (ben&anita)

    Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Only been back for 91 days and we had to go book again! Wahooo! we are on board for May 2-9! Mary Ellen and Brian from South Jersey, celebrating our 30th anniversary on May 5. Anyone want to help us celebrate?

  4. #29

    Default

    Welcome to the party, Mary and Brian!

    Wendy and Nick 4/30-10 (bunda)
    Holly and James 4/30-10
    Bruce and Kelli 1-9 (bruceandkelli)
    Steve and Helena 1-9
    Ellen and Brian 2-9 (BecMec)
    Louie and Susie 2-10 (louie&susie)
    ??? 3-9 (Miss_Bliss)
    Angie and Dan 3-10 (sundance)
    ??? 7-14 (crazyinlove)
    Ben and Anita 18-23 (ben&anita)

    Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

  5. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceandKelli View Post
    In all of our past trips we've gotten a who's who list going for our month. I hope you don't mind if I start one for May 2014. It's fun to watch the list grow, and a good way to keep track of all the new people you could end up meeting. Please let me know of any errors or omissions.

    Wendy and Nick 4/30-10 (bunda)
    Holly and James 4/30-10
    Bruce and Kelli 1-9 (bruceandkelli)
    Steve and Helena 1-9
    Louie and Susie 2-10 (louie&susie)
    ??? 3-9 (Miss_Bliss)
    Angie and Dan 3-10 (sundance)
    ??? 7-14 (crazyinlove)
    Ben and Anita 18-23 (ben&anita)
    Our names are Krishelle and Seamus :-)

  6. #31

    Default

    Hi everyone. We are arriving 5/2-marrying 5/5 and departing 5/9! Getting psyched!!
    Jamie n Dustin

  7. #32

    Default

    5/5/14 jamie n Dustin. 1st time to couples and getting married!! Cannot wait!!

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyInLove View Post
    Your wedding date is the day we arrive! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

    Just under 9 months to go!!

    Thank you!! We are really looking forward to getting married on the beach and making new friends!!

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Congrats Angie & Dan! We booked for May 3 - 9 (our first time in Jamaica too) and our 20th Anniversary! Cheers! Hope to meet up with some great new friends! - Jennifer & Jason

  10. #35

    Default

    We're first timers and we just booked May 10th-20th 2014! Anyone golf? I know my hubby would love to (not my cup of tea, spa time while he's golfing!) and I don't want him to miss out because he doesn't know anyone!

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Thank you Jennifer & Jason and congrats to you both for 20 years!!

  12. #37

    Default

    Adding more names!

    Wendy and Nick 4/30-10 (bunda)
    Holly and James 4/30-10
    Bruce and Kelli 1-9 (bruceandkelli)
    Steve and Helena 1-9
    Ellen and Brian 2-9 (BecMec)
    Jamie and Dustin 2-9 (Jamie English)
    Louie and Susie 2-10 (louie&susie)
    Jennifer and Jason 3-9 (Miss_Bliss)
    Angie and Dan 3-10 (sundance)
    Krishelle and Seamus 7-14 (crazyinlove)
    Lee-Ann and Paul 10-20 (Lee-Ann ~N~ Paul)
    Ben and Anita 18-23 (ben&anita)

    Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

  13. #38

    Default

    Add Marisa and Jay to the list for May 22nd to June 1st. We will be married on the 25th and our guests are coming from the 23rd to 30th. Congrats to the Jamie and Dustin! I cant wait to be married on the beach too!

  14. #39

    Default

    Jeez, it got quiet. 240 days until May!

    Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

  15. #40

    Default

    It is quiet! 8 months seems like a long way away but once we hit the holidays it will fly by!!

  16. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyInLove View Post
    It is quiet! 8 months seems like a long way away but once we hit the holidays it will fly by!!
    Sure does! It's a normal than longer wait for us this year since we usually go in April. Oh well. The anticipation is half the fun!

    Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Just wanted to say Hi! We haven't booked yet... But will in a bout a week! We are planning our first trip to Jamaica 4/30-5/7/14 and are so excited! I've never even been anywhere tropical... Ever! So exciting! This will be our belated honeymoon! Cannot wait!!! We are Sue and Bill!

  18. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suezq429 View Post
    Just wanted to say Hi! We haven't booked yet... But will in a bout a week! We are planning our first trip to Jamaica 4/30-5/7/14 and are so excited! I've never even been anywhere tropical... Ever! So exciting! This will be our belated honeymoon! Cannot wait!!! We are Sue and Bill!
    Welcome, Sue and Bill! Congrats on the belated honeymoon. Our first trip to CN in 2006 was our five-year belated honeymoon, and totally worth the wait. You're gonna love Jamaica and Couples!

    Sue and Bill 4/30-7 (Suezq429)
    Wendy and Nick 4/30-10 (bunda)
    Holly and James 4/30-10
    Bruce and Kelli 1-9 (bruceandkelli)
    Steve and Helena 1-9
    Ellen and Brian 2-9 (BecMec)
    Jamie and Dustin 2-9 (Jamie English)
    Louie and Susie 2-10 (louie&susie)
    Jennifer and Jason 3-9 (Miss_Bliss)
    Angie and Dan 3-10 (sundance)
    Krishelle and Seamus 7-14 (crazyinlove)
    Lee-Ann and Paul 10-20 (Lee-Ann ~N~ Paul)
    Ben and Anita 18-23 (ben&anita)

    Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

  19. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceandKelli View Post
    Welcome, Sue and Bill! Congrats on the belated honeymoon. Our first trip to CN in 2006 was our five-year belated honeymoon, and totally worth the wait. You're gonna love Jamaica and Couples!

    Sue and Bill 4/30-7 (Suezq429)
    Wendy and Nick 4/30-10 (bunda)
    Holly and James 4/30-10
    Bruce and Kelli 1-9 (bruceandkelli)
    Steve and Helena 1-9
    Ellen and Brian 2-9 (BecMec)
    Jamie and Dustin 2-9 (Jamie English)
    Louie and Susie 2-10 (louie&susie)
    Jennifer and Jason 3-9 (Miss_Bliss)
    Angie and Dan 3-10 (sundance)
    Krishelle and Seamus 7-14 (crazyinlove)
    Lee-Ann and Paul 10-20 (Lee-Ann ~N~ Paul)
    Ben and Anita 18-23 (ben&anita)
    Greg and Jacki (greanjac) will be heading home to CSA for the 9th time May 5-12 2014. Trying a different room category for the first time in the new section. I hope I don't miss my PBFS.
    GREANJAC

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Thanks Guys -- Oh my gosh, seeing the list of names you put together sure makes it feel "real" -- I haven't been out to this board for a while; I'm so glad I stopped back! Cheers to all of you - we've started the countdown!

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Welcome Sue & Bill! Happy Belated HoneyMoon! We're first timers too -- Can't wait! Jennifer & Jason

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    This is really so exciting!!! we are booking this weekend! Eek!!! 229 days!!! ... But who's counting? it will be great to get to know everyone! Thanks for the congrats on the honeymoon! We will be married for two years when we go... Finally getting away from the kids (second marriages) for some "us time"! Yay!!

  23. #48

    Default

    Wow! The list is growing fast!

    Again, don't hesitate to let me know if I missed someone, spelled a name wrong, or got some dates wrong!

    Sue and Bill 4/30-7 (Suezq429)
    Wendy and Nick 4/30-10 (bunda)
    Holly and James 4/30-10
    Bruce and Kelli 1-9 (bruceandkelli)
    Steve and Helena 1-9
    Ellen and Brian 2-9 (BecMec)
    Jamie and Dustin 2-9 (Jamie English)
    Louie and Susie 2-10 (louie&susie)
    Jennifer and Jason 3-9 (Miss_Bliss)
    Angie and Dan 3-10 (sundance)
    Greg and Jacki 5-12 (greanjac)
    Krishelle and Seamus 7-14 (crazyinlove)
    Lee-Ann and Paul 10-20 (Lee-Ann ~N~ Paul)
    Ben and Anita 18-23 (ben&anita)

    Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Well, since you brought it up. Could you change my wife's name to Mary Ellen? Can't take 8 more months of " they got my name wrong" LOL I told her after a few Bob Marleys no will remember her name anyway. Thanks, Brian

  25. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BecMec View Post
    Well, since you brought it up. Could you change my wife's name to Mary Ellen? Can't take 8 more months of " they got my name wrong" LOL I told her after a few Bob Marleys no will remember her name anyway. Thanks, Brian
    LOL Of course! That's why I asked!

    FYI... We tend to get a little goofy with the friends we're traveling with. Don't be surprised if we introduce ourselves as "Fred, Wilma, Barney, and Betty," or "Ricky, Lucy, Fred, and Ethel," or something along those lines...

    Sue and Bill 4/30-7 (Suezq429)
    Wendy and Nick 4/30-10 (bunda)
    Holly and James 4/30-10
    Bruce and Kelli 1-9 (bruceandkelli)
    Steve and Helena 1-9
    Mary Ellen and Brian 2-9 (BecMec)
    Jamie and Dustin 2-9 (Jamie English)
    Louie and Susie 2-10 (louie&susie)
    Jennifer and Jason 3-9 (Miss_Bliss)
    Angie and Dan 3-10 (sundance)
    Greg and Jacki 5-12 (greanjac)
    Krishelle and Seamus 7-14 (crazyinlove)
    Lee-Ann and Paul 10-20 (Lee-Ann ~N~ Paul)
    Ben and Anita 18-23 (ben&anita)

    Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •