Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: May 2014

I'm awake I'm awake!!! 72 days per the countdown app on my phone!

Quote Originally Posted by alanter View Post
    Waynel, Allie and I will arrive the same day you do...our flight is scheduled to arrive from Dallas/Ft Worth 12:20 local time (I think). Looking forward to Club Mobay when we get there, and if you're around at the same time, I'll buy ya a beer!
    Are you from DFW? We're near Keller.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

We arrive from Miami at 11:30 local. Hope to be long gone from the airport by the time you folks arrive. BUT!!! I know our rooms won't be ready until 3:00 pm. They rarely are. So when you get there after you check in at the front desk walk to the beach and we will be sitting at the beach bar and we will buy you a round, or 2, or 3. HEHEHE!!!

69 more days and I can't wait. I am so done with this long Canadian winter!! Is it to early to get out the suitcases!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceandKelli View Post
    Are you from DFW? We're near Keller.
    Actually coming into DFW from Wichita on Sun afternoon, then on to Montego Bay Monday AM. Can.NOT.Wait.

Default That is our favorite bar too. i wear a white sun hat and husband wears a green hat

Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    The beach bar on in the middle of the resort is where we spend most of our days. We are beach bums and that is where we stay. We love getting chairs right by the beach bar that way when they are slow with the beach service we don't have far to stumble to get our drinks. Lol ! We would love to have a drink with you folks before we leave. We will buy!!

That is our favorite bar too. I always wear a white wide brim hat and my husband Pat wears a green hat or a bandana to cover his bald head. I am 5"1" and my husband is 5'5". You can't miss us.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We will be there from May 17 thru the 22nd, Newbie's hope we enjoy it , we couldn't decide where to go but decided here.

Danny and Angie

Quote Originally Posted by dannym53 View Post
    We will be there from May 17 thru the 22nd, Newbie's hope we enjoy it , we couldn't decide where to go but decided here.

Danny and Angie
    Good choice. My wife and I have been 6 times before and love it every year.

Just for those of you who are buying or we promised to buy each other a drink this is Wayne and Lillian with Elvis at Couples Swept Away in 2013. Believe me you will get to know Elvis !Name:  2013_05_17_0224.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  195.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by dannym53 View Post

Danny and Angie

You will love CSA. That's why we keep coming back. This will be our 5th time there. We will see ya there

Mike and Ashley 5/2-10 at CSA

Got engaged at CN last year (at Ivan's actually), hoping CSA lives up to that awesome trip!

Default Paperwork In

Just for those of you who are buying or we promised to buy each other a drink this is Wayne and Lillian with Elvis at Couples Swept Away in 2013. Believe me you will get to know Elvis !Name:  2013_05_17_0224.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  195.2 KB
    Received our paperwork from our T.A. today and once again I am stoked about our upcoming VACATION! ONLY 68 MORE SLEEPS AND WE ARE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, please let me know of any errors or omissions!!!!

Dan and Linda 4/29-6 (djsaylor)
    Sue and Bill 4/30-7 (Suezq429)
    Wendy and Nick 4/30-10 (bunda)
    Holly and James 4/30-10
    Tom and Kiki 4/30-11 (kikiski)
    Danya and Ash 1-8 (loserface00)
    Bruce and Kelli 1-9 (bruceandkelli)
    Steve and Helena 1-9
    Mary Ellen and Brian 2-9 (BecMec)
    Jamie and Dustin 2-9 (Jamie English)
    Louie and Susie 2-10 (louie&susie)
    Mike and Ashley 2-10 (MikeM)
    Jennifer and Jason 3-9 (Miss_Bliss)
    Chris and Tami 3-10 (Zachmack)
    Tee and Kay 3-10 (Tee Rice)
    Bob and Victoria 3-10
    Kelly and Mick 4-9 (Mick_Fl)
    Lindsay and Joseph 4-9
    Lynsey and Jeff 4-11
    Kurt and Sheila 3-10 (Kurt and Sheila)
    ????? 3-10 (adamk)
    Greg and Jacki 5-12 (greanjac)
    Angie and Dan 5-12 (sundance)
    Ken and Carla 7-14 (cfthunder)
    Krishelle and Seamus 7-14 (crazyinlove)
    Andy and Lauryn 10-17 (laurync13)
    Lee-Ann and Paul 10-20 (Lee-Ann ~N~ Paul)
    Wayne and Lillian 12-20 (Waynel)
    Terry and Allison 12-20 (alanter)
    Tom and Melissa 14-23 (Headedforsomefun)
    Heather and Mike 15-22 (Heathernn)
    Courtney and Zac 15-22
    Pat and Lillian 17-22 (lrhalley)
    Danny and Angie 17-22 (dannym53)
    Andrew and Kelsey 17-24 (Kelseyjo)
    Ben and Anita 18-23 (ben&anita)
    Jennifer and Adam 18-24 (jbabney)
    Keith and Kathleen 20-28 (moiira)
    Dustin and Laramie 21-28 (Dustin&Laramie)
    Jim and Rita 23-29 (Jim&Rita)
    Brad and Sara 24-31 (Sublimebrad)
    ????? 25-6/1 (bal52414)
    Clair and Daniel 25-6/8 (flamegirl)
    Tabitha and Kirk 26-5/3 (tabnkirk)
    April and Bryan 27-6/4 (April&Bryan)
    ????? 27-6/4 (Jamie English)
    Leeann and Neil 27-6/5 (leeannandneil)
    Last edited by BruceandKelli; March 6th, 2014 at 01:24 PM.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Also, we have the Pub Crawl booked for Tuesday, May 6th. The couple traveling with us is booked as well. Anyone else want to join? Lenbert is picking us up at 2:20. The trip is "free," you just need to tip Lenbert $20-$30, then pay for any food or drinks while you're out. Let us know!!!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Received our paperwork from our T.A. today and once again I am stoked about our upcoming VACATION! ONLY 68 MORE SLEEPS AND WE ARE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already have everthing packed , except for our dress clothes. I am so stoked and we can't wait to be there. May 17th cannot come soon enough. We are so sick of this weather here in Oklahoma. See ya there

Quote Originally Posted by lrhalley View Post
    I already have everthing packed , except for our dress clothes. I am so stoked and we can't wait to be there. May 17th cannot come soon enough. We are so sick of this weather here in Oklahoma. See ya there
    You're already packed?? I love it!! Maybe I'll break out the suitcases this weekend....

Wait some one has already started packing?!?! Wait until I tell my hubby that there is some one that has started packing before me! He won't believe it lol. I just reminded my hubby we have 9 weeks (sounds better than 61 days) and that I need to take out the suitcase he looked at me like I was nuts lol. I am SO ready!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyInLove View Post
    Wait some one has already started packing?!?! Wait until I tell my hubby that there is some one that has started packing before me! He won't believe it lol. I just reminded my hubby we have 9 weeks (sounds better than 61 days) and that I need to take out the suitcase he looked at me like I was nuts lol. I am SO ready!

I actually started packing in January. I know my Husband probably thinks I am crazy but he never says anything, he knows how excited I am about going. So he just listen to me when I tell him everything I have packed. I just want to make sure I have everything I need and want to take with us. This is our 5th trip to CSA , so I have got better at packing less stuff. He is such a sweet man. Go ahead and get your suitcases ready and we will see ya there

Our good friend Elvis, looking forward to seeing him again...Btw, I'm hoping to get a round of golf in while we're there so if anyone is up for it, let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by lrhalley View Post
    I actually started packing in January. I know my Husband probably thinks I am crazy but he never says anything, he knows how excited I am about going. So he just listen to me when I tell him everything I have packed. I just want to make sure I have everything I need and want to take with us. This is our 5th trip to CSA , so I have got better at packing less stuff. He is such a sweet man. Go ahead and get your suitcases ready and we will see ya there
    This will be our 2nd trip to CSA our 3rd time to Jamaica together (my husband's 4th, he lived there for a time). I really over packed during our first CSA trip. Lesson learned! I do use a check list to pack (so not to forget anything lol) I am getting it ready!!

50 DAYS, 50 DAYS!!!! So excited I can barely contain myself.
    Will want it to be much closer tomorrow since we're due another snow storm tomorrow up here in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by bunda View Post
    50 DAYS, 50 DAYS!!!! So excited I can barely contain myself.
    Will want it to be much closer tomorrow since we're due another snow storm tomorrow up here in Ontario
    It's snowing here in Colorado too. BOOOOOOO. 59 days for us!!!!

Wayne,

Had a scare and thought we might have to put off trip. All is well now and will be there 5/5

Maybe see you on 5/11 as we are leaving. Need to get your cell #. Mine is still the same if you have it. Give me a call if you do.
    GREANJAC

60 sleeps for Allie and I til our honeymoon at CSA!. Well....59 sleeps, and our wedding night.

Any mid-May CSA'ers booked the One Love Pub Crawl during the week of 5/12 - 5/19?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast