Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: May 2014

Hey BecMec let us know how this trip goes. This is Wayne and Lillian. We get there three days after you folks leave. Can't wait

Wayne and Lillian, if our trip is anything like last year, it will be great! Of course you guys won't be there so we will have to make new friends. No Problem mon. It's amazing how many friends you make when you buy a round of Bob Marleys at the beach bar! Getting close!

Wondering if anybody is interested in the One Love Bus tour with Lenbert while we are at CSA May 21st-28th?

We are booked on the One Love pub crawl sun. May 25th. Anyone else??

WOO HOO! Now we can say... "WE'RE GOING TO JAMAICA NEXT MONTH!!!" (And some of you THIS month!)

30 days until May...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceandKelli View Post
    WOO HOO! Now we can say... "WE'RE GOING TO JAMAICA NEXT MONTH!!!" (And some of you THIS month!)

30 days until May...
    You read my mind, just came on here to post the same thing!! WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also came in to do the *~*~*~*~*Jamaica next month dance*~*~*~*~*

Quote Originally Posted by BecMec View Post
    Wayne and Lillian, if our trip is anything like last year, it will be great! Of course you guys won't be there so we will have to make new friends. No Problem mon. It's amazing how many friends you make when you buy a round of Bob Marleys at the beach bar! Getting close!
    Tell Cindy (the beach bar waitress) the first round is on me and I'll catch her in one week.

Yep 40 long days to get back home! Going shopping for new shorts and t-shirts. Will pack them as soon as I get home. Really getting pumped up.

Kelli and I have a shopping date next Friday. Well, she's shopping. I'm along for moral support. (And the beer.) I'm okay with the same shirts I wore in 2006. And 2008. And 2009. And 2010. And 2011... At most they've only been worn five times! LOL

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

We just booked for May 9-15!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Quote Originally Posted by aurxdoc05 View Post
    We just booked for May 9-15!
    Welcome! You don't have to muddle through much of a countdown at all !! We'll see you there!

Enjoying my home version of Patois Banana French Toast. Only 34 sleeps until we get the real thing!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin&Laramie View Post
    Wondering if anybody is interested in the One Love Bus tour with Lenbert while we are at CSA May 21st-28th?
    We booked it for Sun, May 25th

Wow...1 Month from today, We will be on the beach at CSA for 7 awesome days!! We booked our return trip back in October 2013 and I can't believe how quick the countdown got to this point!! I just hope once we arrive at CSA, the time decides to slow down to Jamaican time, so we can cherish every minute of paradise :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cfthunder View Post
    Wow...1 Month from today, We will be on the beach at CSA for 7 awesome days!! We booked our return trip back in October 2013 and I can't believe how quick the countdown got to this point!! I just hope once we arrive at CSA, the time decides to slow down to Jamaican time, so we can cherish every minute of paradise :-)
    This happens to us every trip: At the end of the second or third full day, we're like "Wow! It feels like we've been here for two weeks!" Then the rest of the days go by in a blink. Strangest thing...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

3 weeks to go!!!!
    OMG, we booked back in July and thought it would never get here. Now that it's only 3 weeks away the anticipation is killing me! Can't wait to be on the beach, drink in hand and no worries after this BRUTAL winter.

We will be there May 3rd for the first time.

What is everyone's first drink choice?

No joke! I can't remember the exact date we booked. My first post in this thread was April 16th, 2013. I think we booked a couple days before that. So almost exactly a year ago!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

We're booked for May 10 - 17.

Can't wait...

Jeff & Mary Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmack View Post
    We will be there May 3rd for the first time.

What is everyone's first drink choice?
    This is our first trip but after the obligatory Red Stripe, I think I'm going to try a Dirty Banana!

So excited! Our friends, Ricky and Jennie will be joining us while we are at CSA. They are newbies and will be there April 30th to the 3rd!

Hi guys! My husband, Angelo, and I will be at CSA from May 20th to May 27th. This will be our 5th trip to CSA. We were married there in 2011. We have also stayed at CSS once, but our home is CSA, and we're soooo excited to get back! We took our kids to Negril last August and stayed at another resort. We had a great time showing them Negril, but we longed to be at CSA. We were walking by, and I asked my husband, "Do you think if I made a break for Patois that Couples security would tackle me?" LOL

I have been counting down the days until we'll be home since we booked in March of 2013. I haven't been on the message boards lately because it's too painful, but I feel like with only 41 days left, I can take part now.

I hope you all have a great trip, and I'm sure I'll be seeing some of you on the beach.

Kristy

Yes! We will be there in 24 days and counting!
    Monkey Brain shots for all at the beach bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick_FL View Post
    Yes! We will be there in 24 days and counting!
    Monkey Brain shots for all at the beach bar.
    Monkey brain shots you say? Hmmmm will gave to google that one

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast