Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: May 2014

Default May 2014

So after two trips to CN and three to CTI we decided to take a couple of years off from Couples and Jamaica to focus on other things. Well, we're ready to book 2014 and - whaddayaknow - CSA called to us! Looks like 5/1 - 5/9, and we'll be bringing friends who are Couples newbies.

Anyone else booked yet? Only 380 days!!!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

We are also May 2014 early birds! We are headed to our second trip to CSA 5/14-5/21. We were at CSA last September (first time at Couples second time to Jamaica). We couldn't make it this year but we are definitely doing the May 2014 countdown!

Awesome! Too bad we'll miss you. Can't wait to see more people jumping on board. We're really excite to have a new resort to explore, and all of Long Bay at our disposal!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

One year from today! LOL Rather surprised to see no one else who's booked this early.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Are we still the only early birds?

We are about to hit our one year til CSA mark this week. I am watching my countdown clock so closely lol

We are booked for May 2-10th(booked right after our return home in April). First time we will be going in May.

Quote Originally Posted by louieandsusie View Post
    We are booked for May 2-10th(booked right after our return home in April). First time we will be going in May.
    This will be our first May trip as well. We have always gone in April before. Our trip overlap almost entirely - hope to see you around!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

We just got back May 12th from CSA! May was perfect....no bugs, no rain...just sunshine and relaxation! Have fun!

Hi Bruce and Kelli, hopefully our paths will cross. Previous trips were always during Susie's teaching breaks(1 during Christmas/New Years and the other 3 during Spring breaks).

Hi All! We haven't booked our trip yet (FIRST EVER TO JAMAICA!) We are probably going end of April 23014 (celebrating 20 years married!)- but I don't see any other posts for April travelers so maybe we should book in May to meet all of you! Either way, have an awesome trip!:cool

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Bliss View Post
    Hi All! We haven't booked our trip yet (FIRST EVER TO JAMAICA!) We are probably going end of April 23014 (celebrating 20 years married!)- but I don't see any other posts for April travelers so maybe we should book in May to meet all of you! Either way, have an awesome trip!:cool
    We've always gone in early to mid-April. It's a great time! Maybe your trip will overlap with ours. We've made so many good friends on every single trip - can't wait to meet more! 330 days!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

We are in the process of booking our 2nd trip to CSA. We went last time in May 2012 and are planning on being at CSA May 18-23. Does anyone know when the repeaters dinner is at CSA? Can not wait to be back at CSA

Quote Originally Posted by Ben&Anita View Post
    We are in the process of booking our 2nd trip to CSA. We went last time in May 2012 and are planning on being at CSA May 18-23. Does anyone know when the repeaters dinner is at CSA? Can not wait to be back at CSA
    I believe the repeaters dinner is Monday evening. Some one can correct me if I'm incorrect!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyInLove View Post
    I believe the repeaters dinner is Monday evening. Some one can correct me if I'm incorrect!
    I know it is at CN and CTI. I'm pretty sure it is at CSA and CSS, as well.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Thanks BruceandKelli -- I do hope to meet up with some fabulous folks! Enjoy your stay!!

Yup, it is Monday

Default Almost booked! May 3 -9

Quote Originally Posted by BruceandKelli View Post
    We've always gone in early to mid-April. It's a great time! Maybe your trip will overlap with ours. We've made so many good friends on every single trip - can't wait to meet more! 330 days!

Bruce and Kelli - we are very close to booking and decided to come May 3 - 9 so do hope we can meet up with you and your group. Will be our first time to Jamaica so we are a little nervous but very excited! thanks for posting and making newbies feel so welcome!

Holy Cow, we just booked our first trip to Jamaica and Couples Swept Away for May 3, 2014. Ultra Excited! Hope to meet up with some super new friends that week!

Congrats! Hope to meet you two!

DATE CHANGE!

GREAT news/bad news for us...

Bad news is something came up so we had to change our dates....the GREAT news is we got to move our dates to a week earlier!! Instead of May 14-21 we will be at CSA May 7-14th!! We hadn't booked flights yet so the change was smooth. We can officially start looking at flights now! 9 and a half months until paradise!!

Just booked today for ourselves and another couple who are also newbies. Our previous trip was to CN as well so, looking forward to trying CSA. We will be there April 30-May 10

Wendy & Nick, Holly & James will be staying April 30-May 10. Just booked today and can't wait to see what CSA has to offer.
    We have been to CN but Holly & James are newbiew

Really looking forwards to meeting so many new friends. We're Bruce and Kelli (surprise!) from Fort Worth, TX. Bringing our friends Steve and Helena from Kalamazoo, MI.

272 days!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Hi! We just booked today for May 3-May 10. So excited, this is our first time in Jamaica! We will be getting married on May 7th which is also our 10 years together! Looking forward to counting down the days with everyone!!
    Angie & Dan

Quote Originally Posted by sundance View Post
    Hi! We just booked today for May 3-May 10. So excited, this is our first time in Jamaica! We will be getting married on May 7th which is also our 10 years together! Looking forward to counting down the days with everyone!!
    Angie & Dan
    Your wedding date is the day we arrive! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Just under 9 months to go!!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast