Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: May 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-Ann ~N~ Paul View Post
    May has arrived!!!!! ***HAPPY DANCE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE HAPPY DANCE***
    We are only a single digit from a single digit dance. 10 DAYS FROM TODAY. Lee-Ann-N-Paul we will be right behind you. We arrive on the 12th-20th. Buy ya'll a drink when we get there. YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's May!!!

This time next week we will be home at CSA relaxing on the beach!!! Hope all the early May guests arrive safely!! See you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    We are only a single digit from a single digit dance. 10 DAYS FROM TODAY. Lee-Ann-N-Paul we will be right behind you. We arrive on the 12th-20th. Buy ya'll a drink when we get there. YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds good, we'll be sure to take you up on that!!

Wayne--where do you guys normally hang out during the day? We're staying in the Great House.

May 7-14 for our 2nd journey to paradise!! Does it get any better for anticipation then this!!

6 more sleeps, and my brain is already in vacation mode! There is still so much left to be done, but I'm having a really hard time focusing on anything. I'm currently sitting outside, just listening to the birds and dreaming about the sounds of tree frogs that will start at dusk in Jamaica. Soon Come!

Lee-Ann-N-Paul, we are staying in the Greathouse as well! That is our favorite area. We usually end up at the swim up bar by mid-afternoon each day.

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

6 days and counting!!! 10th-17th with our wedding on the 13th!! A couple of 1st timers here and already brainstorming a 2nd trip Can't wait. Wayne.....we will take you up on that drink ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by cfthunder View Post
    May 7-14 for our 2nd journey to paradise!! Does it get any better for anticipation then this!!
    We arrive on the 7th also for our second CSA trip! What time do you guys come in?

The hours are crawling!!

Wayne--where do you guys normally hang out during the day? We're staying in the Great House.
    We are beach bums from the old days. We will,( if at all possible) have beach chairs very close to the beach bar, right in the middle of the resort. 90% of our vacation is spent on the beach enjoying the sun and sand and meeting people. For some reason you folks look very familiar but I don't think we ever met though. We are so stoked about vacation this year it has been a long one and we both deserve a vaca.. Look forward to meeting you folks and everyone else coming around the time we are home again. Safe travels and see ya in PARADICE in 7 days. Wow it's great to be able to say see ya in one week! May 12th - 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Waynel; May 5th, 2014 at 01:32 PM.

Cool we arrive at around noon on Monday the 12th. We will be at the beach bar around one o'clock that afternoon to start the party. First round is on the Cajuns.

20 days until our first trip to CSA! May 25-june 1. Can't wait! We have already booked our One Love tour with Lenbert for May 28th! My wife and I can hardly stand the wait

Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    We are beach bums from the old days. We will,( if at all possible) have beach chairs very close to the beach bar, right in the middle of the resort. 90% of our vacation is spent on the beach enjoying the sun and sand and meeting people. For some reason you folks look very familiar but I don't think we ever met though. We are so stoked about vacation this year it has been a long one and we both deserve a vaca.. Look forward to meeting you folks and everyone else coming around the time we are home again. Safe travels and see ya in PARADICE in 7 days. Wow it's great to be able to say see ya in one week! May 12th - 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have a familiar face...I get this ALL THE TIME..."Don't I know you?" "Do you have a sister?" LOL. Our plan is to be by the beach bar as much as possible as well, so we will meet you there for sure! Saturday can't come soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by aurxdoc05 View Post
    6 more sleeps, and my brain is already in vacation mode! There is still so much left to be done, but I'm having a really hard time focusing on anything. I'm currently sitting outside, just listening to the birds and dreaming about the sounds of tree frogs that will start at dusk in Jamaica. Soon Come!

Lee-Ann-N-Paul, we are staying in the Greathouse as well! That is our favorite area. We usually end up at the swim up bar by mid-afternoon each day.
    We are sure to meet up then! We're neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyInLove View Post
    We arrive on the 7th also for our second CSA trip! What time do you guys come in?

The hours are crawling!!
    We arrive at MB around 1:40pm, us and our other 2 couples, all returnees from last May have got club Mobay arrival passes so hopefully it will be a quick entry for some cold red stripes!!

Can't believe we will be in Paradise in a couple days!! So looking forward to the holiday and meeting people from all over!!

Quote Originally Posted by cfthunder View Post
    We arrive at MB around 1:40pm, us and our other 2 couples, all returnees from last May have got club Mobay arrival passes so hopefully it will be a quick entry for some cold red stripes!!
    Nice! We will be right behind you arriving at about 2!

Hard to believe we will be at CSA tomorrow!!!!

Only 14 more sleeps for us! I'm so excited to get back home!!! Yay! I hope everyone has safe travels.
    CSA - May 2009, May 2010, March 2011 (wedding), December 2012, May 2014 CSS - December 2011

I have a familiar face...I get this ALL THE TIME..."Don't I know you?" "Do you have a sister?" LOL. Our plan is to be by the beach bar as much as possible as well, so we will meet you there for sure! Saturday can't come soon enough!
    OK. We arrive Monday of next week. We have no days off till then. HOW UNFAIR. Lots of stuff to do, and take care of till then. Going to be very busy so we will see you all at the beach bar, in 6 days, for my wife and I. Safe travels, pack light, and don't drink all the booze before the ( CAJUNS ) come home again. Look for the cowboy hat with Harley Davidson stickers on it. STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And wouldn't you know this is turning out to be a crazy week at work, just when I wanted to slide right into vacay!! 4 more sleeps!

That is normally how it works out. They get all they can out of you before you leave. But that will just make it that much sweeter!

One week to go!! Longest work week of the year...Anyone up for a round of golf on Saturday the 17th?

We got married there 3 years ago on May 16th!! You will love it! We will be there May 14-23 for our 3rd trip..We are counting the days! Congrats... Maybe we will see your wedding on the beach..

Quote Originally Posted by moiira View Post
    We booked it for Sun, May 25th
    We are booked for the 25th also. 2 couples will be joining you on the bus.

1 more day 2 more sleeps and we will be back home! Wow thank you Lord for allowing us to be able to do this again.

12 more sleeps.... really 11 since we have to take a red-eye flight, so not much sleeping will be happening on the 23rd!

At CSA May 24 - 31!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast