Default Garden Verandah Suites

Help! After two trips to CN and three to CTI, we're ready to check out CSA next year. I'm a little confused by the Garden Verandah Suites though. In some pics they look more like the Atrium Suites, but in others they look like the Deluxe Garden rooms at CN. Is this a difference between the old and new sections I've heard reference to in the past? Or are some of them pre-remodel? I tried a search but couldn't find a definitive answer. I checked TA, too, but all the pics I can find seem to be Atrium-style.

Thanks for your help!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

We are in one right now . The older section ones are different as the bathrooms have a large shower , no tub and the veranda seems larger to me than the newer gvs. They do remind me of the atrium except without the hammock . The foliage around ours is full and very tropical and private. I wouldnt hesitate to book one again. I could email you pics when we get home on sat if you like, clemons371@gmail.com

We too will be staying in a gvs. They don't have shutter windows, only atrium. But I have seen different pics for gvs. I am thinking some maybe older than others? Anyone else that can help? Suggestions on req a room?

Thanks! We just said the heck with it and will book an Atrium.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

The older gvs that we stayex in does have shutters in the bathroom and veranda doors and windows. I don't understand why but the housekeeper would come in and clean, open the shutters although there is glass behind them. I jumped in the shower after being on the beach all day and looked up and the shutters are open. Not sure if anyone saw me nekkid!! So beware, haha