Default Don't Worry...Be Happy.....CN Is still AWESOME if not better.....Hugs from Tommywommy

We all are having an awesome time here at CN...The staff are OUTSTANDING.

CN's GM Ricardo Bowleg has done a wonderful job with the change over and I thank him.

I have heard almost no complaints and the two or three I heard with very minor.

I have MET the most strangers here than on any other trip to any resort.

I have met so many guests of Couples that I only knew thru the message board..Yay me.

A more detailed review will be posted once I return to 10 0 C but right now I hear The Salty Dogs barking..Ruff Ruff

SO...Pack your bags and GET DOWN HERE to "The Resort" of The Growing Couples Empire.

Hugs from Tommywommy of 10 0 C

It was a pleasure meeting y'all, Tommy! Hope to see you again next year. We are booked April 24 to May 2, 2014.

Linder & Bert

LindER and Bert(Rob)..It was our pleasure seeing you two again...We just might see you here next year...Hugs

Leaving CN for home in 2 hours.
    We had our best trip ever.
    CN..Couples Negril...Just AWESOME.
    Hugs from Tommywommy

It was great to meet you and your beautiful wife this week! I can't believe that we're home already. Take care!!!!

Love,
    Rick and Katie

RnK...Rick and Katie...We were honored to attend your wedding and it was our pleasure meeting you two...
    Hugs from Tommywommy
    Attached Images Attached Images