Hybrid View

Default CSS Water bottles

Can anyone tell me if CSS still gives out bottles of water? I know CTI distributes a water container and CN has large containers throughout the resort but you just have small cups to use. I want to know if I need to bring my own water bottle to fill because I like to have lots of cold water throughout the day (along with my cocktails!!).

Yes, they hand them out at the bars.
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

Yes they do give out water bottles, but they were smaller in our mini-fridge last visit. The water bottles given out at CTI are available for purchase in the CSS gift shop. I usually bring a water bottle of my own just to be a little more environmentally conscious and to have more volume to keep the cocktails in check!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CSS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    CN 2012
    CTI 2013

When we were there in December they still gave out small water bottles, although I would ask for a glass of water rather than the bottle. I always drank water between each alcoholic drink I had to keep myself hydrated. A good cold glass of ice water always hit the spot.
    Linda

Yes, they had water bottles as of last week. You can get them in your mini-bar or ask for them at the bars. Jamiaican WATA!

Quote Originally Posted by lpmp View Post
    Can anyone tell me if CSS still gives out bottles of water? I know CTI distributes a water container and CN has large containers throughout the resort but you just have small cups to use. I want to know if I need to bring my own water bottle to fill because I like to have lots of cold water throughout the day (along with my cocktails!!).
    Yes. Was just there mid-March. We had bottled water in our mini-fridge. And they had it at the bars (you had to ask for it, not just water or they would give you a glass of water) and also at the Beach Grill.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Just go up to any bar and ask for a bottle of water . They will gladly give you one . No need to drag a container with you .