Default Flights From Southwest Florida

Can anybody tell me if there is such a thing as a non-stop flight from southwest Florida to Montego Bay?

Jet Blue is non stop from Orlando, don't know what you by "Southwest Florida"

Not sure exactly where you are at but we drive from Tampa to Orlando for a direct flight with JetBlue. Also, many flights come from Fort Lauderdale so you could drive there for a direct flight.
    Honeymoon @ CSA 2010; CSS 2011 & 2012; CTI June 2013

American has a direct from MIA

Thanks for your responses. We'll be leaving from the Fort Myers area. When I checked Jet Blue, they didn't have anything going to Jamaica. I also checked Air Tran, but they only have flights open through January, 2014.

I could NOT miss the early booking goodies, however, so I booked with Delta and we'll go up to Atlanta first.

It's screwy, though. I checked United, and they go up to Charlotte, NC first. Then I checked American, and they go to Dallas first.

I checked flights out of Fort Myers, Tampa and Miami. Orlando is about a 3.5 hour drive from where we'll be.

Now begins the countdown until next February. 294 days... And, thanks again for your input!