Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Christmas Hatters 2013

Hello everyone, it is time to start thinking about our Christmas hatters meetup 2013!!! How does December 17th @ 1:30 pm sound to everyone? That will give everyone plenty of time to get their hats together and whatever else you want to wear (Larry). Everyone is invited and you will have a GOOD TIME!! I haven't heard from my buddy ( Louie ) yet, and I'm getting kinda nervous since he is my main source of Bob Marleys.
    Let me see some posts on here to let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by mememon View Post
    Hello everyone, it is time to start thinking about our Christmas hatters meetup 2013!!! How does December 17th @ 1:30 pm sound to everyone? That will give everyone plenty of time to get their hats together and whatever else you want to wear (Larry). Everyone is invited and you will have a GOOD TIME!! I haven't heard from my buddy ( Louie ) yet, and I'm getting kinda nervous since he is my main source of Bob Marleys.
    Let me see some posts on here to let me know what you think.
    Count us in...see you Dec. 17, 1:30Name:  100_3647Couples Negril December 2011.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  326.5 KB

We will be there to join in! Thanks for the invite! Looks like a great time!

I'll be there!!

I will be there at that time. What exactly is the christmas hatters? Do you make or buy your own hat to bring? One big party?

bump this up! can anybody answer this for me, would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

FerChitsNGiggles, we just bring hats. Some get really funky hats, some just re-use last years (my husband). We just have a FEW Bob Marley's, get our pics taken and mostly get drunk. Its all good!
    Join us!

Looking at flights for December tonight. We just may be joining you afterall. Will let you know as soon as I know for sure.
    Karin and Jim

Going to the travel agent this afternoon to book. She's getting it all ready for me. Will be there!! We can't wait. Coming down Dec. 13-20th.
    Karin and Jim

Was just looking at the video from the Christmas Hatters meetup from 2011. It sure was a fun gathering and glad we are able to come down again this year. Haven't heard from anyone lately. Not that I'm anxious for winter because summer has finally arived, but can't wait to be at CN again. Soon Come.
    Karin

we will be there - looking for a GREAT TIME again this yr. Bought our airfare a couple weeks ago, suit case is on the bed. Larry isn't aloud to come this yr. He gets toooooo roudy - or should we let him come - lets take a vote do you want larry to come to the hatters meet up - we arrive on his birthday this yr 12/12 - 12/19

Are you kidding me????? Who would even think about a hatters party without Larry!!!!!!! That would be like eating ice cream without the milk

Larry is a very fun guy and needs to be there. mememon is right.

We need to keep this bumped up to the top so that it doesn't get lost. Happytimes is right, this is the place to be at 1:30 pm on December 17th at the swim up bar. First round of Bob Marleys is on me I still haven't heard from Louie ( my supplier ) I think this one is going to be one of the biggest and best ones yet. EVERYONE is invited, bring your Christmas hats (or not) and join in. And we'll have fun fun fun till they take our Bob Marleys away

We will be there!! Can't wait to see everyone. Hopefully Dennis will be better this year with no back issues. Only 135 days to go.
    Have a Happy Day!

In 6 trips to Jamaica I still have not had a Bob Marley. We will be joining you, but still not sure I want to drink cough syrup

Looking forward to the 17th!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I vote "no" on Larry! He always seems to put his mouth on Tom's Xmas balls
    Ahh....just kidding...wouldn't be the same without the Larry/Tom/Carolyn Show
    and if I remember right, Carolyn.....no Bob Marleys were taken away from you, it was just SUGGESTED
    hahahahahaha!!

ColoradoJuli, I have to force ONE Bob Marley down to do the group toast, but after that, I AM ALL SET!

ColoradoJuli, just like Deet1114, I have to FORCE one Bob Marley down!!!

CAROLYN!!!!!! FORCE???? Its like you are drinking water when you drink them!!
    Gotta hand it to you, you still made it to dinner that night!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mememon View Post
    ColoradoJuli, just like Deet1114, I have to FORCE one Bob Marley down!!!
    You mean I can't do it by osmosis? Hey, I'll be the Designated Driver for the afternoon. I'll drive home all those who have shots. (Not sayin' I won't drink something else) LOL
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Gotta keep this bumped up to the top of the message board so that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. We want all the new people to see this so that they can start looking for their Christmas hats However, the only requirement is you have to be looking for a fun time. Oh, almost forgot, you also have to have on your swimsuit December 17th at the swim-up bar ( I think its at 1:30 pm ) IT WILL BE THE PLACE TO BE !!!

Thanks for keeping it to the top mememon. Should be a fun time.

Can't wait!! We are at 98 days now for our countdown!!
    Have a Happy Day!

We will be there. Sounds like a great time !!! We are new this year and can't wait to meet all of you. Can someone please tell me what the Bob Marley is? Cough syrup doesn't sound very good. lol

I was in Walmart last Saturday and they have started putting out their Christmas stuff. Guess I can start looking for our hats.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast