Default Saturday Arrival in July

Hey all,

We are headed to CSS in July and will be landing in Montego Bay at 1300. How bad is customs going to be? Is the 110.00 worth it for both of us to breeze through customs? I don't want to spend several hours in line at customs at the beginning of my vacation!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crandolph View Post
    Hey all,

We are headed to CSS in July and will be landing in Montego Bay at 1300. How bad is customs going to be? Is the 110.00 worth it for both of us to breeze through customs? I don't want to spend several hours in line at customs at the beginning of my vacation!

Thanks
    That depends on how many flights are landing just before yours. Check FlightStats.com Airport Departures and Arrivals
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thank you for the link. Can you only see what flights are scheduled to fly in a few days before you fly? I cannot find anywhere on this site where they have the actual arrival schedule available more than a few days out. If I am just not looking hard enough, let me know.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Crandolph View Post
    Thank you for the link. Can you only see what flights are scheduled to fly in a few days before you fly? I cannot find anywhere on this site where they have the actual arrival schedule available more than a few days out. If I am just not looking hard enough, let me know.

Thanks again.
    Wow! It won't even go out 4 days now. I don't remember having that problem. Maybe they haven't updated their website for a while. I really don't know.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Just remember that if you pay the extra to breeze through immigration/customs you'll probably still have to wait in the Couples lounge for those couples that are going to your same resort and didn't pay the extra.

But sitting comfortably in the lounge with a Red Strip isn't too hard of a wait.

Betty
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

Ok we just got back yesterday the 27th. So we arrived on a Saturday and left on Sat. For US it was SOOOOOO worth it going in. We went through in 15 mins and on the bus. Seriously the lines were at least over an hour the VIP said. Also for coming back, I am not sure I would do THAT part of it again, couples had us leave like 4 and a half hours early and honestly we were still in line at AirTran counter 3 hours into it. We did the mad rush to get to plane so it didn't really help us it was the airline that has no VIP so remember that your still gonna wait to get your boarding pass. Ext. But I would for sure do it coming. Was GREAT