Default EARLY shuttle from airport to CN?

We are getting in late on our arrival day and are considering spending a night in Montego Bay before heading back to the airport early the next morning to catch the first shuttle to Couples Negril. Can anyone tell me what time that first shuttle would be? Randymom?

The shuttle runs whenever there are people needing a ride to a Couples resort. Even at 3am. That is why it's important that they know when your flight arrives so they can have a shuttle there waiting for you. Once you leave the airport, you can't get back in to the Couples lounge, so you are out of luck to get a free ride to the resort. It you stay overnight in Montego Bay, you'll have to pay for a cab to the resort.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

We are also interested in finding out more about this. Has anyone stayed in Montego Bay the night before going to Couples? Our last trip the airline changed our flight time getting us in very late.

The past 2 years, we have stayed at Toby's in Montego Bay the day before we went to Negril. We would land in Jamaica around 2:00 PM. Each time we had a driver named Garfield take us to Toby's for $15, and gave him a tip on top of that. We made arrangements with him to pick us up the next morning to take us back to the airport. He got someone to go into the airport, and get someone from Couples to come out to check us in. After about 20 minutes, the bus to Negril stopped & picked us up.

After a long day of travel, it's nice to get to get a fresh, early start on our Couples vacation. We would get to CN around noon time. Even though our room isn't ready until 2:00 or 3:00, we get lunch and start enjoying our stay.

We have stayed overnight in Montego Bay almost every time we have visited Couples (all 4 resorts!)and know a beautiful B&B in Montego Bay which we have recommended to quite a few people on the MB and have always received great feedback from them. I can email you info on this if you are interested. You do not have to take a cab to Couples if you do this. Just taxi back to the airport and have someone at airport security go and tell the Couples lounge staff that you are there. They will come out and get your names and the shuttle will pick you up.[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Once you leave the airport, you can't get back in to the Couples lounge, so you are out of luck to get a free ride to the resort. It you stay overnight in Montego Bay, you'll have to pay for a cab to the resort.
    Not true at all.

We've been back at the airport by 8-8:30am and always had a longer shuttle wait (as opposed to deplaning) as most planes aren't touching down that early.

Hi Deesweptaway, Could you please send me the name of the B&B in Montego Bay? Here's my email allen2569@att.net. Thanks!

Deesweptaway we would love to know the name of the B&B also. Our email is jleckie83@hotmail.com. thanks a bunch!

Hi longingforhome,

I've tried to email you twice with the info but keep getting "mailbox unavailable". Is there any other eamail address I can use?