Thread: TV hook ups.

Hybrid View

Default TV hook ups.

Does anyone know if the TVs in the rooms have HDMI hookups? If I were to bring my laptop and an HDMI cord, could I hook it up easily? Are the signals in Jamaica NTSC or PAL?
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

The TV's are mounted to the wall so you can't access the back to plug anything into them.

You don't say what resort you are asking about...but i am at csa right now and yes you can get to the hdmi as its on the side of the tv.

Atleast in our gvs, there is no electrical outlets close to that, if you need to plug in your laptop at same time, you may need extension cord.

We are at CTI at Christmas, and hooked up an HDMI cord from our iPad to the TV so we could watch movies. The TV was mounted on the wall, but swiveled out so we could access the back. If I remember correctly we did the same thing at CSA 3 years ago.

Sorry, as this will be our first visit I didn't realize the resorts vary that much. We will be in CSS the end of May.
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Maybe we never tried to move it. Dang, I will try that next time.

Oh, and we will be in an Ocean suite.
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

We are headed to CSS next week! I called Couples and they had a maintenance guy check the TV - yes, they do have an HDMI input. Sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by superhooper View Post
    We are headed to CSS next week! I called Couples and they had a maintenance guy check the TV - yes, they do have an HDMI input. Sweet!!
    Thanks for finding out!
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Yes - they do.

Quick update....I think this depends on the room since we didn't have any accessible HDMI ports. As stated above, the tv is wall mounted and all connections are on the back.
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13