Default CN Deluxe Garden room

This is our first time to CN. We got married at CSA last year and we found the suggestions on rooms that we received on this board so helpful!

Does anyone have a building recommendation for us with these preferences....

We don't like to be in the middle of the action. We prefer a quiet area of the resort. We don't mind a long walk to dinner from our room. We are night owls, so if there is a choice between noise in the morning or noise at night, we would prefer it at night. Something we loved at CSA was our vacation kitties that we fed morning and night. :-)
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

We have stayed in Garden View rooms in both Building 1 and Building 2. Building 1 is located between the Beach grill/Heliconia and the spa. It is closer to the beach, closer to the action and noisier. Building 2 is located further back (behind Lychee), and was much quieter and yet still close to the bars/restaurants/nightly entertainment. We really enjoyed Building 2. We've never stayed in Buildings 3-5, but I've heard some people commenting about Buildings 3 and 4 experiencing occasional road noise, and Building 5 being quiet but quite a ways away. And, while you may not mind long walks, it was really nice to have closer access to the main area for stopping back to the room for changing and/or grabbing this and that throughout the day and night.

We stayed in building 4, a ground floor room garden deluxe, and absolutely loved it. The 2 trips before that one we stayed in the Garden Suites, which were fantastic as well, but the money saved goes towards air fare and to be honest we are not in the room much anyway. I noticed no noise whatsoever, and enjoyed the morning walk to breakfast. Also had a limited view of the bay from the porch. If we could ask for a room on our next trip we would ask for that same room again. Enjoy.

Name:  Couples Negril 2006 003.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  322.3 KB
    This is the view from the Building 3. We have stayed in this building two times and Building 8 once in a suite. The suite was very nice but to be honest we really missed being on the other side of the resort and this incredible view from building 3.
    The side of the resort where builings 1 thru 5 are located is more lush and tropical than the other side of the resort which is more open. It's a very nice walk to the restaurants and the beach and not a long walk by any means. It also seems more tranquil on this side, especially at night. It is closer to the road but we were never bothered by road noise.
    Couples Negril was our first Couples experience and will forever be our favorite, you will love it too I'm sure.

A view from our porch, 4107 I believe, a deluxe garden February of 2012.
    Name:  photo(2).JPG
Views: 590
Size:  115.1 KB

So, there are garden deluxe rooms in buildings 1-5 which are all on the left side of the resort if you are looking at the map online? I would say building 1 is out for us for sure. Is building 3 the only one with a view of the pond?
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Your post is impossible to read in purple font, just thought you should know

Quote Originally Posted by Kldell View Post
    Your post is impossible to read in purple font, just thought you should know
    Change your message board style using the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page and it is very easy to read. There are five options and only in the "dark" mode is the purple a problem. I use VB4 Default style.

Our first stay we were in Building 2 overlooking the spa area. It was very quiet and peaceful. Building 5 is also nice but a bit longer walk (not that anything is far at CN!); however, those rooms might be ocean view . . . not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie & Chris View Post
    So, there are garden deluxe rooms in buildings 1-5 which are all on the left side of the resort if you are looking at the map online? I would say building 1 is out for us for sure. Is building 3 the only one with a view of the pond?
    I think you would have a view from Buildings 2 & 4 also.

Well, we leave on a week and I think my only request at check in will be that we don't want to be in building 1. If the noise at the pool bar is anything like it was at CSA, I don't want to hear it from my room.

Are there no garden deluxe rooms on the other side of the property? Are they all suites over there?
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013