Default Never seen these two "activities" mentioned

Horseshoes and Shuffleboard. Does Couples feature either of these?

The horseshoes I'm at most semi-serious about. It's not like I play them a lot, really more like once in a blue moon. It's always been kind of a picnic-like activity for me, but it makes for a good natured fun, especially when playing with beer(s) in hand of course.

Now as to shuffleboard, it's really more of an inside joke for Rosa and me. We've been to Hawaii several times over the years and it seems that no matter where we've stayed, there was always a shuffleboard court somewhere on the property. As a kind of 'tradition', we always play one game and one game only. Actually, we don't even play a real game, being we don't have a clue as to the rules or stuff. We just play until we get bored with it, usually around 15-20 minutes after we start.

So if it's there at Couples, we'll obviously have to keep tradition alive!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Don't remember a horseshoe game at CSS when I was there in Aug. Can't recall seeing a shuffleboard table either. There was ping-pong down by the pool. And chess, checkers, another game (can't recall what it was), and pool table in the game room, along with assorted board games. No shuffleboard table tho. They did play bocce ball out on the main lawn one afternoon tho. Fun. You should try it.

Did not see shuffleboard or Horseshoes at CTI in July.

CTI then COR did have shuffleboard, but the new swim up bar pool was put in its place.
    Irie Mon

CTI used to have shuffleboard, but I believe it was lost in the recent remodel (along with the giant chess set, which I am really going to miss)

AT CN there is a bocco ball court, but no horseshoes or shuffleboard.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Ron & Rosa 25

Haven't seen a shuffleboard at CN nor horseshoes. I did see a croquet setup ut front of building #8.

There is horse shoes on the beach @CSA, no shuffleboard.

There's horseshoes on the beach at CSA.
    nobody's favorite poster

Thanks for all the responses gang. Trust me, this is not earth shattering info I was seeking, it was more curiosity than anything else. I'm pretty sure we'll find plenty of things to do on and off the property to keep us satisfied.
    Ron

CN does have horseshoes. We've played in front of block 6 many times. Ent Staff even had a tourney once. It is next to the ping pong table and one of the 2 bocce ball courts. (The other is in front of block 1.)

the use to be horseshoes on the beach at CN down by building 6. don't know about shuffleboard...you could always 'make' a court in the sand!

Ron,
    There used to be a shuffle board at CTI, and a huge chess board, but they are gone now. My hubby and I always played shuffle board while we were there, and we too, had no clue of the rules or how it was supposed to be played. I always just figured that I won!!
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    Ron,
    There used to be a shuffle board at CTI, and a huge chess board, but they are gone now. My hubby and I always played shuffle board while we were there, and we too, had no clue of the rules or how it was supposed to be played. I always just figured that I won!!
    No doubt in my mind Kristen that you and Rosa would get along just fine.....I mean just fine!! LOL
    Ron

Kristen - You DID win!!
    PAPA SMOKE

Oh yeah...I could totally see that LOL
    Kristen

They do have horeshoes at csa but they are alot closer then you would normally play.

Horshoes on the beach at CN towards the AuNatural side of the beach. Did not see shuffleboard. There is a dartboard by the basketball course, thought it was an odd place for darts.