Thread: Snacks at CSS

Default Snacks at CSS

It looks as though between 5:00-6:30 there are no restuarants open, is there a place to get snacks to hold you over until dinner? TIA!

One great thing about CSS is the room service we would always order some between 3-5 everyday to hold us over before dinner hope this helps!

You can always order a fruit plate, nachos, chicken wings or something similar from room service!
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

CSS has room service with great snacks! We completely enjoyed spending the day at the pool/beach and then coming back to shower, have a snack and a snooze before dinner!

This is our first day back to work and wish were at the SSB swim-up bar being handed a drink by Veronique!

We dine late--8:30 or 9pm--so I usually order snacks for us from room service!:-)

To be truthful with you , you won't need to eat anything then because you will still be full from breakfast and lunch . But if you feel you need a snack you could call room service . We took a few snacks with us and I can say we left most there unopened for the staff . Only opened and took a few bites out of what we took mostly at night after a couple of drinks and dancing .

Room service. Yea!!! And order a bottle of champagne to enjoy while you get ready.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

AHH. Duh!! Room Service! Thanks everyone. Do you have to order in advance or can I just call and ask for some fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by bscott86 View Post
    AHH. Duh!! Room Service! Thanks everyone. Do you have to order in advance or can I just call and ask for some fruit?
    Just call and ask. They bring it in about 10-15 minutes.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013