Default Anyone late 40's there May 8-15th?

Just wanted to know if anyone in their late 40's will be at CSA during May 8-15th? Thought it would be fun if anyone wanted to have drinks and share laughs about our "youthful" life experiences? No matter the age I'm sure we will all have a great time!!!

Yep...we'll be ther May 5-12th! My husband and I are both late 40's (celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary) and going with our Best Man and Maid of Honor who are also in their late 40's. This is our first time to Couples and CSA, we would love to meet up with you. We are Dan and Kathy from Nebraska and we will be with Dave and Ann also from Nebraska...you won't be able to miss us, Dan and Dave are brothers, although not twins, they look a lot alike! Look for us! Have you been to CSA before? Maybe you can gives us some tips! See you in just a couple short weeks!
    Kathy

Hello we are Dave and Linda from the Toronto area, Canada. Thanks for getting back to me. Yes we have been there before (4 yrs ago) and stayed in an Atrium room. This time we got a beachfront verh.rm since we reserved at the last minute that all they had left (so we were told). Had such a great experience 1st time thats why we choose to return here again. Congrats on 25 yrs!!!! How exciting! Bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper due to tree frogs. Water is clear and warm. Laying on a water mattress and a sting ray went under me, wow! Water is safe out of tap. All restaurants are great for choices and atmosphere. Feathers restaurant was my disappointment only due to the fact its not near water or outdoors. Its located inside with no windows. Friday night beachparty is great. Scuba and snorkling tours are great too! Couples massage across the street at sports complex was very nice. Sorry getting carried away here. Just ask me any other questions that you may have. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Linda

We'll be there from the 3rd thru the 11...and we're from Nebraska too. I know we'll meet up somehow! Pubcrawl on Wednesday!