Default our first time ever

wow it seems i have alot of questions but i will limit them to the ones i want most to be answered lol. 1st-are there limits you can go on the cruise? 2nd-what excurisons do they offer off the resort? 3rd-is the para sailing at an extra cost? 4th-can you go swiming at night in the ocean or any where? i have never been off u.s.a. soil so this my first time having a honeymoon thankyou everyone for taking the time to answer jim

1. Not sure I fully understand your question, but if you are asking if there is a limit to the number of times you can go on the Catamaran Cruise, it will only be limited by the number of reservations you can get. It runs three times per week, so if you are staying 7 nights, you could theoretically go 3 times.

2. Couples can arrange for you to partake in pretty much any excursion offered in Jamaica, but it will cost you extra. There are lots of brochures at the Tour Desk letting you know what is available. Some of the most popular are Dunn's River Falls, YS Falls, Mayfield Falls, Bob Marley Tour, Appleton Estate, Black River Tour, etc. There are a couple of excursions that are included in the cost of your stay. For a list of those (by resort), check out this link: http://www.couples.com/01-inclusionsPage.htm

3. Parasailing is extra as it is only offered by independent vendors. Cost will vary by vendor.

4. You can swim in any of the pools (as long as they aren't being cleaned/treated) or in the ocean 24 hours a day.

Hope that helps!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

1) I am sorry, but I do not understand the cruise. If you mean Catamaran Cruise, glass bottom boat, and so on you can go on all of them during your stay if you want.

2)Excursions included off the resort. This depends on the resort. Please see this link. http://www.couples.com/01-inclusionsPage.htm

3)Para sailing is not included, but can be purchased at the your desk.

4)Yes you can get into the water at night.

Make sure you sign up for Romance Rewards and write down your number. That way you can do the Trading Places program and see the other resort in that town.

What resort are you going to? We can write more detailed answers for that resort.
    Irie Mon

Hi Jim,

We'll try to answer your questions as best we can. You didn't identify which resort you're interested in so all we can give you is info based our stay at CTI and CSS.
    1st-are there limits you can go on the cruise?
    - You just sign up for the activity. We haven't heard of any imposed limits to what you can do.
    2nd-what excurisons do they offer off the resort?
    - Zip-line, swim with dolphins, horseback riding in the ocean just to name a few not included in your stay. CTI offers hoursback riding, Dunn's River Falls trip, catamaran cruise, trip to Margaritaville and shopping trip as included while CSS does not offer the horseback riding or catamaran cruise.
    3rd-is the para sailing at an extra cost?
    - Yes, it is not included or offered at the resort.
    4th-can you go swiming at night in the ocean or any where?
    - We've not seen any people swimming in the ocean at night and have heard the fish feed then, which could be a problem, but I suppose it could be done. The beaches are secure as they have staff watching the beach for anyone that might wander onto the property. The only thing, water wise, we've done in the evenings is relax in the jacuzzi.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and no matter which Couples resort you stay at I'm sure that you'll have a honeymoon to remember for years to come.

Bart and Bug

damicgolf

Which resort did you select?

1. Yes you can sign up for the catamaran cruise as many times as you want during your vacation.

2. There are a variety of off resort excursions and the list would vary depending on which resort area you select. Ocho Rios has certain excursions that are close to that area while the same holds true for the Negril area. From Negril The Black River Safari is nice if you enjoy nature's beauty. Add to that Appleton Rum Estate for some rum sampling and perhaps a stop at YS Falls for a cool refreshing dip. Pelican Bar is often a side trip with some off resort services as well as stops at roadside kitchens. Royal Palm Reserve is another local spot for the naturalist. Add to the list Rick's Cafe, Margaritaville, Negril Point Ligthouse and the list goes on.

3. Parasailing is an extra cost as it is not a resort listed activity.

4. I don't think you'll find many who venture out into the ocean after dark. Most pools stay open around the clock as well as the hot tubs except when they are being cleaned.

Congratulations on
    this my first time having a honeymoon
    and get ready to fall in love with Couples Resorts.

You can go on the Cat Cruise as many times as you like, provided there's room. You make all your reservations for that kind of stuff at the Watersports desk once you arrive. There are a lot of off resort excursions, some are free and others like Ziplining or ATV tours you must pay extra. There's a tour desk at each resort to help you plan trips. Parasailing is also extra, see Elvis on the beach if you should visit CSA.

Yes, you can go swimming at night. The pools are only closed for cleaning.

The ocean is open all night.

Enjoy your trip.
    nobody's favorite poster

1 I assume you mean the catamaran cruise? No rules on how many times you can go, limited only by the number of scheduled cruises that coincide with your stay at Couples.

2 Depends on which resort I think. Ask what is available when you arrive, they will have a list of available off site excursions and their schedules.

3 Para-sailing is one of the extras that are available as non-Couples resort activities. These will cost extra as well, bring some cash if you wish to indulge.

4 Swimming at night in the ocean is not too highly recommended. However the pools will be available for a late night swim if you are so inclined.

Have a great trip!

Hi and welcome to the Couples family.
    First, what resort are you going to? That would effect what off property excursions there are.

Second, no there are no limits to the number of times you go on the Cat cruise, just limited to certain days of the week as it does not run everyday.

Third, yes parasailing is extra.

Fourth, I know that you can swim in the pool at night at CN, I would not go in the ocean at night as it is really, really, really dark on the beach at night and of course in the water.

Finally, have a wonderful honeymoon.

Did go for a midnight swim in the sea(skinny dipped!!) but got a couple of jellyfish stings, it was lovely though and because the swim area is so clear there's no rocks or seaweed to worry about in the dark. Hope this helps

There is signs at the pool at CN that said no night swimming but we saw a person or two a night in the pool. I was actually surprised at the lack of people in the pool. I couldn't talk anyone in our group to get in at night. I would not get the ocean part at night. I did however do the night snorkel, which was fun.