Hybrid View

Default Wine tasting class?

Hi all,
    I saw a photo on the Couples's FB site today of a wine tasting class at San Souci. Does anyone know if all the resorts do this? I would go if they have the class at CTI during our next trip!

I would definitely LOVE to know this as well! We're wine-o's We'll be at CSS.

Didn't see it on any of the activities lists for CSA when we were there earlier this month, but wishing they would add that at all of the resorts!

I would check it out if they had it at CSA.

We just did the wine tasting at CSS on Thursday. OMG it was fun and we tried a lot and learned a lot. They even will give you a discount on a $$ bottle if you go to event and then order the bottle. Was Great.

Ok this was actually really annoying to us. Each schedule and book said something different. It's actually THURSDAY at 5pm. Our schedule said Thursday at 6pm - some said Monday. No one seem to know what was going on. Needless to say our group missed it - but it looked fun!

I think it was funny now that I look back at it that no one at any of the restaraunts mentioned to me about the wine tasting . I ordered wine with every dinner and some lunches we even bought a couple bottles of wines to go with our meals . The schedule in the binder doesn't have listed for Thursday but the paper that came in the little folder had it on it but I really didn't read it because went by the binder . Would have been nice to go to , maybe next time .