Default July 2015 CNNB Council

Well I think I have done it again. Motivation is part of my job. I hear that 6 of our members have booked for 2015. Booked for 2015 before we have our 2014 meeting, that's one of the things that makes our council special. Always looking forward

Yep - we're the slackers of the bunch........

Two countdown clocks running. It's great always looking forward to returning home for our Council Meetings. Drink trays are ready and water toys are packed. Thanks for watching out for us Mayor.

bringing this thread back to the top. 353 days and counting 7/2/15-7/11/15.

i meant to post our picture. i will try again so we can put faces with names
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes indeed looking forward to July 2015Name:  1 (Copy).jpg
Views: 202
Size:  175.1 KB

Not sure if there are any openings on the CNNB Council but Kris and I just booked for 7/7-7/11 2015. Always looking for new friends to share good times at CN. We were engaged and married at CN so it holds a special place in our heart.

Name:  Event22896a.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  68.4 KB

[QUOTE=B and K;249983]Not sure if there are any openings on the CNNB Council but Kris and I just booked for 7/7-7/11 2015. Always looking for new friends to share good times at CN. We were engaged and married at CN so it holds a special place in our heart.

We are always open to anyone that wants to have fun while at CN. Below is one of our typical council meetings. Feel free to join in!!

Name:  Council Meeting 2.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  16.9 KB

Steve and I had a great time during our first visit to CN this past July. Thank you Mayor and friends for making us feel so welcome. We enjoyed it so much we are already booked for next July!
    Last edited by Steve and Susan; August 19th, 2014 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMayor&Cathy View Post
    Well I think I have done it again. Motivation is part of my job. I hear that 6 of our members have booked for 2015. Booked for 2015 before we have our 2014 meeting, that's one of the things that makes our council special. Always looking forward

My wife and I visited Jamaica and CN this past July for the first time. We have been talking about a return visit ever since we left so it is looking like we will being joining the Council in 2015. Just one more reason to look forward to the trip.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ok first milestone, 300 days