Default Christmas hatters meet up 2014

We need to start thinking of a date for the Christmas Hatters Meet Up for Dec. 2014. We will be there between 12/10 & 12/20. Let's try to get a time everyone can make it. Not a Monday though. Looking forward to seeing all old friends and meeting new friends. Who has a Date? My first suggestion would be December 16 @ 1:30. Anyone not going to be able to make that date?

Vern and I arrive on Dec. 17; how about meeting up on Friday, Dec. 19?

We can move it to the 18th if you would like. But we leave the 20th and don't want to have it the day before we leave

How about it, Michelle? Will the 18th work for you and Vern? We have to keep this post bumped up to the top. We don't want it to get lost in the shuffle and we need to start getting a Bob Marley count. Probably about 8 for Larry and 8 for me! How many for you Debbie?

The 18th sounds great!

OK - the 18th it is - Look forward to seeing everyone - Bob Marlies - not sure

Looks like our official date is December 18th for our annual Christmas hatters party. We had a terrific turnout last year, hopefully we will have more this year. Got our hats already and we are set to go!! I know it's a little early to start planning already but, hey, you can never start too early. I'm ready to set a date for December 2015!!

Children, our Christmas Hatters party is getting ready to fall off the end!! Gotta keep it front and center. Let me hear from my party buddies!!

I am going to have to check my schedule. I am pretty busy that week......doing nothing. I will get back to you

Moving Up - who is going to be at the Hatters meet up - MEEEEE

Me tooooooo!!!!!

I should be able to walk the ten feet or so from my favorite chaise to join the festivities...count us in!

Quote Originally Posted by mememon View Post
    I know it's a little early to start planning already but, hey, you can never start too early. I'm ready to set a date for December 2015!!
    Jenny and I were part of the Christmas Hatters a few years ago. We'll be at CSA Dec 2015 (the 12th - 19th). If the Hatters meet up is that week, could it be scheduled for Mon, Wed or Fri? We could do the Trading Places thing and crash the party!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by Liz/David View Post
    I should be able to walk the ten feet or so from my favorite chaise to join the festivities...count us in!
    Liz, I feel confident that you will be able to walk the ten feet to the festivities; question is, will you be able to walk back?????

NeedBlueWater, I do remember you guys. I gave you a stuffed animal to give to your daughter. We would love to have you join us. It will be on Thursday, Dec. 18th around 1 or 1:30pm. Hope you can join us.

Ok, where is my old buddy Louie?? You put out a message last year that you were not going to be there in Dec 2013 so I would have to find a new supplier at the Christmas Hatters party. I have not heard a thing out of you all year, so are you going to be around this December?? It is becoming increasingly difficult to find a Bob Marley helper, if you know what I mean.

Hi Carolyn,

Meredith and I are so sorry to say we wont be there this year, . But.... we are Booked for Dec.12-19th, 2015. So, Hopefully all you great Hatters will be returning next year Mid December. Meredith has already bought our new hats for next December.

Switched Jobs 19 months ago and didnt have as much Vacation time last year and this year. Couldn't make it all the way to December this year. We were there in April! Next year I gain another week of Vacation so we booked CTI April 2015 and CN Dec 2015 during Early booking dates back in April.

So....... We will have to do that many more Bob Marleys next year to make up for it. Ill get there 15 minutes early next year and have them lined up on the bar so we can start the party off right!!!

Hi Louie and Meredith,

It was so good to hear from you and to know all is going well for you guys. We will be there Dec 8th to Dec 22nd, 2015. So yea, we will be there at the same time and I will hold you to the getting there 15 minutes early!!! Watch the message board this Dec. and I'll let you know how many Bob Marleys I got before THEY cut me off.

We will definitely look forward to seeing you guys in 2015!!

I remember you guys!!! that would be awesome to see you!! Tom and I will be at CN from Dec. 13th to the 24th! Would love to see you guys!!!!!

Can we change the Hatters Meetup so that Needsbluewater can come? they can only come on Monday, Wednesday or Friday??
    What do you guys think??

Needsbluewater, if the Hatters thing doesn't work out, let me know what day you are trading places. Would love to have a drink with you guys

I would love to change the date, but we have already changed it, and because of the difference in dates of coming and going it is going to be hard. I think it is about $10 for them to take a cab over, so what if we all pitch in and have them come. Or, Conrad is suppose to come, maybe they could hitch a ride with him. I don't believe they wouldn't let them over for the party. I certainly would love to see them again, since this is going to be our last visit for a while. Lets see if we can get this done for them and us.

Hi We are will be in at CN from Dec 15 - 22 and think we would love to attend the hatter party. Can anyone attend? Can you give me an idea of what to wear and what to bring? L&N

Quote Originally Posted by furorhouse View Post
    Hi We are will be in at CN from Dec 15 - 22 and think we would love to attend the hatter party. Can anyone attend? Can you give me an idea of what to wear and what to bring? L&N
    You are absolutely welcome to attend. It is at the swim-up bar and you don't need to bring anything. Just wear your bathing suit and a Christmas hat if you like.I think this is our 5th or 6th hatter's party. We wear hats that are animated or it may have just blinking lights or if you prefer you can just bring a regular Christmas hat or you don't even have to wear a hat if you don't want to. We have such a good time and anybody that wants to come is always welcome, the more the merrier!! Almost forgot, we start the party off with Bob Marley shots! Yummy!!

Quote Originally Posted by mememon View Post
    You are absolutely welcome to attend. It is at the swim-up bar and you don't need to bring anything. Just wear your bathing suit and a Christmas hat if you like.I think this is our 5th or 6th hatter's party. We wear hats that are animated or it may have just blinking lights or if you prefer you can just bring a regular Christmas hat or you don't even have to wear a hat if you don't want to. We have such a good time and anybody that wants to come is always welcome, the more the merrier!! Almost forgot, we start the party off with Bob Marley shots! Yummy!!

Thanks, I'll see what I can whip up! See you on the 18th.