Thread: Dr. Pepper???

Default Dr. Pepper???

I know this may seem like a silly question, but what kind of pop does the Couples resort offer (we are staying at CN)? I love my Dr. Pepper or Diet Dr. Pepper. I'm wondering if they will have this at the resort?

I have not seen Dr Pepper at the resorts. They use Pepsi products and I am a Coke person which you can usually purchase in the gift shop

I have not seen Dr Pepper at the resorts. They use Pepsi products and I am not a fan of Pepsi but they do sell Coke products in the gift shops.

I have never seen it, but then again, I was not looking. Been there the 4 times and don't remember seeing it.

We have never seen DP at any of the resorts. Mostly Pepsi products and Ting.

they have Pepsi, Coke, Sprite but no Dr. Pepper. I love my D.P. so for a week long trip I pack a 6 pack of 20oz bottles in my luggage to get by.

Quote Originally Posted by h2otoes View Post
    I know this may seem like a silly question, but what kind of pop does the Couples resort offer (we are staying at CN)? I love my Dr. Pepper or Diet Dr. Pepper. I'm wondering if they will have this at the resort?
    They do not have Dr. Pepper at the resort. My husband and I are avid drinker of Dr. Pepper. I actually pack some in our check bags. I put them in a ziplock bag so if for some reason they leak it not get all over everything. I have been doing this for the past 10 years and they have never leaked.

Coke products at csa now

Last time I was there, one of the staff told me that Dr Pepper was not available in Jamaica.

Thanks, everybody, for your responses! Looks like I will have to pack some, too. I cannot live a week without my precious DP .

Our problem is diet soda. Don't like the taste of the sugar colas. Would really like it if they offered diet seven up or sprite zero in the mini bars