Default Colored Fonts on the MB Not Reader Friendly

I don't know about everyone else but I can not read the person's post if they use a colored font like blue, green, purple, etc. --- It is nearly impossible & hurts my eyes so I just have to skip them if they're colored. Anyone else have this problem or is it just my old eyes??
    Julie

Scroll down to the bottom of the message board page and check on old school to get the original

It could be eyes, monitor settings, etc. Most of the colors I see posted are blue or purple, and provide enough contrast against the white skin. What skin are you using for the MB?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxernie View Post
    I don't know about everyone else but I can not read the person's post if they use a colored font like blue, green, purple, etc. --- It is nearly impossible & hurts my eyes so I just have to skip them if they're colored. Anyone else have this problem or is it just my old eyes??
    I agree with you, it is very difficult, to read. I have posted a response to the poster and it was ignored

Exactly the same for me . Totally skip over those posts .

I also skip them - it just doesn't work against the dark background.

What I do is highlight their text. That will give it a white background and then I can read it.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Your not alone in this. It is easy to get around just right click and drag over the text and highlight it and its easy to read. but yes I agree and do not know why people choose to use colors like that knowing it can be a pain, glad you brought this up

I have that problem too if I have the forum background set to black. You can change the background to light or blue and it makes it easier to see different colored fonts.

Which format are you using? If you scroll down and change to Couples Blue (Old School) I dont think you will have a problem.

If you highlight the text it makes it easier to read.

I agree with Maxernie..Just to hard to read.
    Hugs from Tommywommy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Maxernie View Post
    I agree Julie! I noticed if you scroll all the way to bottom, there is a box on lower left that says 'couples dark'...click to 'light'. Personally, I don't like going thru that, just to read ones' response though, so I usually skip it too.

Default Not just you

I can't read them on my computer, either.

I keep mine on Vb4 default style, never an issue

Thanks or th tip about the ornate choices at the bottom!! I'd never seen that before!!

Thanks everyone for the advice .... Changing to the vB4 default style makes all the difference. I got a new laptop recently & had totally forgotten that I could change the way the MB looks since I'd done it on my old one a long time ago .... I was just thinking that the MB must have changed. Appreciate everyone's input.
    Julie