Thread: 11 more days!

Default 11 more days!

I can hardly stand it I'm getting married then I will be at CSA in 11 days. Woo hoo! I really couldn't be more excited about my honeymoon, I know I made the right choice by picking couples. Thanks everyone for all your help over the past few months, I have a feeling we will keep going back for more! Any advice you could give me about CSA would be very helpful. Thanks!

YAY for you!! My advice, is to take advantage of all Couples has to offer you. Sign up for the RR, so you can trade places and check out CN. Take time to chat it up with the staff, they are the most wonderful people you will ever meet. Meet new friends and have a blast. Let us know how wonderful it was when you return!!
    Kristen

We will see you there Katie! Only 12 more sleeps until arrival for us!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Katie,
    Congratulations on your wedding and upcoming honeymoon! As for tips for CSA, you have to try the banana stuffed french toast at Patois Patio, scuba dive if you can, do the night snorkel, it's worth the cost, and most of all, relax and enjoy heaven on earth!!
    We're off to CSA on the 18th of October for our second trip and the wait is killing me!!

Cheers,
    Terri

Make sure you spend some time across the road at the spa and sports lounge. it's a great place to retreat to in the afternoon and relax. Also, make sure you walk the grounds of the resort, it's absolutely beautiful. You made the right choice and you will have an awesome time, congrats!