Hybrid View

Default CTI Sauna & Steam rooms

I understand the SPA at CTI has Sauna and Steam rooms.
    Do you need to pay for a spa service to use these facilities or are they free for anyone to use?
    How are they arranged? Are they seperated by gender in the locker room or is it setup for couples to use together?
    If seperated by gender do both locker rooms have both sauna and steam rooms?
    What are the hours that you can use the sauna and steam rooms?

I did a steam bath while we were there in December and it was free of charge. They are seperated by gender in the locker rooms. It was fantastic!

We found out about the steamrooms way to late in our last trip!!! We plan to use these more often next time we're there in December. There is a steamroom and a jacuzzi in each of the men's and women's change rooms. We asked at the spa desk if we could go in together and they happily accommodated us. We actually preferred using these jacuzzis at night over the ones by the main pool because it was really quiet and private over by the spa. These facilities are free to use whenever and we totally plan to use them more on our next trip.

Default No dry sauna?

Quote Originally Posted by kcsiemens View Post
    We found out about the steamrooms way to late in our last trip!!! We plan to use these more often next time we're there in December. There is a steamroom and a jacuzzi in each of the men's and women's change rooms. We asked at the spa desk if we could go in together and they happily accommodated us. We actually preferred using these jacuzzis at night over the ones by the main pool because it was really quiet and private over by the spa. These facilities are free to use whenever and we totally plan to use them more on our next trip.
    I guess they don't have dry sauna

I don't recall seeing a dry sauna.