Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Only 27 more FF's...

Soon come

Only 26 more FF's...

anyone else want to chime in?

Soon come

ya mon, well now that labor day has come and gone, hope fully the f f's starting flying away, we have to have the cold and snow before we can enjoy the warmth of negril, the countdown is still in effect, but way too many f f's to go.

176 days to go.

Elbert's are expecting their first grandchild right around our traditional date of March 1st. I think that they are planning a trip to CSA in January. I would bet that Callahan's end up coming with us. I'll keep you posted.

Only 25 more FF 's ....

Soon come....

I skipped a week and now down to 23 more FF's...

Soon come...

22 more FF's ....

One love...

quick update on the countdown clock 156day 17hrs 23min 15sec getting closer

Yippee, only 20 more FF's to go..

Soon come..

OK. Just changed our reservation by adding a day. We'll be at CSA from February 19-March 2nd. So we'll be crossing paths with some of you March Maniacs after all.

Look forward to meeting you SueandBill. This is our Thanksgiving this weekend so once it passes time seems to fly. With a new grandson in the family and one of our sons getting married in April I am sure the next 4 months will fly by. Keep on counting those FF's Robin.

Hi there Sue... darn, Joe and I will still miss you, we do not arrive until March 2nd... I will update the spread sheet, and hey.. good for you by getting in another day...leave us a few of your well read books will you...

Brennie, sure will... got to love those FF's...

Only 18 more FF's...
    just can't wait...

ya mon, only 1 more ff , packing the luggage, saving room for christmas presents, will report when we get back, wayne and jan

Only 16 more FF's...
    Soon come...

Hi Robin, Glad to see the March Maniacs are up and running. Booked a while ago but didn't want to seem to excited about returning HOME!. Add Steve and Jo from Nova Scotia to the list again. Mar 17 - 27th. Can't wait!

Only 97 days until CSA. We are headed to Florida to see Anthony play hockey this weekend. We close on our new house on Monday and then spend Thanksgiving in Florida. 13 FF's for us.

Hi gibbyvaca, Welcome back, added you to the spread sheet.. see the attached...

Only 14 more FF's...

March Maniacs 2014.xls

countdown clock @ 108 days : 15 hrs : 38 min : 15 sec,,,

Only 12 more FF's...

Soon come

Hi Robin--We had EFTH this week. Our Jamaican group got together on Thursday night, instead of Friday. Everyone has been busy on Fridays and we hadn't gotten together for several weeks.

Tell Joe that I broke down and bought a new snow blower. I did get a Toro, 26". I'm getting too old and lazy to shovel the heavy, wet snow, that we get around here.

No EFF this week. We had to go to Des Moines for my nephew's, Law School graduation, at Drake. We came home to 6" of snow. That Toro snowblower did a great job. #1 son, Anthony comes home from Florida tonight. He missed his flight and now is going from Ft. Myers to Cincinnati to Detroit to Peoria!!! He was supposed to be home by 11 am, now it's 8:30 pm--kids!!!

10 FF until CSA. We can't wait.

ya mon. so after going in November, had to make sure all was good, oh and it was, beach was deeper and it was really ready for all of us in march, we found the food and service was above average, it was all better than we had last reach. so it is going to be a really good time to be had by all, only a few short weeks before we all go home to be with out family and friends, bless

Good to hear Waynef. So looking forward to getting away from this snowy weather. Hopefully Jan and Feb will go by quickly.

ya mon, only 2 more months and the march maniacs will start arriving mon, bless

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast