Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

37 days

Look forward to seeing everyone

Booked from March 12 to March 17 th at CSA, first time to Jamaica. Celebrating 20th Anniversary. Super Excited !!!

Preethi and Arun (hubby)
    Boston, USA

Welcome, rome_pchal, and congrats on your 20th Anniversary..you are now part of the official March Maniacs spread sheet.. see attached
    Soon Come..
    only 23 more days for Joe and I... yippeee

March Maniacs 2014.xls

So looking forward to this year's visit with this horrible winter we have been having. Started pulling the suitcases and summer clothing out yesterday. A little early but couldn't go anywhere with yesterday's snowstorm so seemed like a good idea. With all the storms we've been having just hope we don't get one the day we leave. 20 more days.

36 days

ya mon brennie, sorry we wont see you but you and robin will have a great time , coming in a little later in march, have a great vacation, mon..... blessings waynef

Thanks waynef. You have a great trip also.

Brennie,
    don't forget to stop by the beach on Tuesday 3-4 around 11 am to see me cry like a baby when Joe and I renew our 25th wedding vows...
    Soon come...
    only 20 more days... soon I will be doing the single digit dance...

Will do Robin.

ok .... count down clock update..,, 30:days / 20:hrs / 00:min / 17:sec,, march 15th cant come fast enough ,, outside temp 7 degrees , snow in forcast for tomorrow..........................

March 17-24. Visited CN in 2005. Glad to be back for a bday and 15 year anniversary. Will be at tennis clinics every morning.

My wife (Angela) and I will be there March 23-28th celebrating our 20th anniversary, but mostly celebrating leaving the kids at home. This will be our second time at CSA.

25 More sleeps. Getting excited! Can't wait to get "Home" -15 in Nova Scotia and just dug out from another winter blast. Get me outta here! CSA Soon Come

Welcome Bucky and Kurt F , have added you to the spread sheet (see below) ... congrats on your anniversaries... have an awesome trip

March Maniacs 2014.xls

Only 8 more work get ups.. a total of only 11 more days... almost at the single digit dance....

Soon come

ya mon, only a few more days and all of the march maniacs will start showing up, hope you all have a great vacation and see you on the beach, blessings

Only 2 more work get ups... I sooo can not concentrate at work...
    Soon come

Awesome

This is the last work day... flying out on Sunday... hopeful to hit the beach by 3...
    No more FF's for me... yipeee...
    CSA here we come...
    To all the March Maniacs... have yourself a wonderful vacation
    Soon Come

Wow! March is here. For all the March Maniacs...Enjoy. 16 more sleeps for us. Can't wait to get home and see everyone. Thanks to Robin for keeping us all updated with the spreadsheet and congrats on your 25th! CSA Soon Come Mon

15 day!!!!

Hi, Dean and Karin from Minnesota will be at Couples Swept Away for the first time March 15-22nd. We can't wait!!

Hi from the bluegrass state. My wife and I are traveling to CSA for our first trip to Jamaica March 18-25. Looking forward to our first "baby moon!" I'll be having her share of Red Stripes! We spent our honeymoon in the pitons in Soufriere, St. Lucia so we're extra excited for our BFVS at CSA. Can't wait to relax on the beach.

James & Erin from Kentucky

Hi everyone....looking forward to meeting on the beach!!! Red Stripe weekend coming up to get us ready!! 9 sleeps!!!
    Dawn & Finny

ya mon, only a few more days , leave on sunday and will be at swept away mid afternoon, cant wait to hit the martini bar that night and having some great pasta, prepared by pasta rose at the palms, see you soon

Ah, Rosie's Pasta! Can't wait. 5 more days. Monday early. Timair will speed it up. Hope all the March Maniacs are geared up. Another winter Blast in Nova Scotia is coming and we can'T wait to get home and see all our friends. Martini Bar, Bamboo Bar, Sunset Bar Soon Come

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast