Default Our CN Video - Music By Donnavon Dalrymple

We went on our first trip to CN in 2012 for my wife's birthday. We are returning this summer for mine. The video was shot with a gopro and features many of the activities offered at CN. It also features music by the awesome beach performer Donnavon Dalrymple with an up-close view of his performance (I suctioned the camera to his guitar).

Enjoy.....

CN 2012 Video

Great video!!!

Great video!! Thanks for sharing!

Excellent video, makes me homesick...sigh. Just got back a week ago and am in the post vacation blues! Donnavon is excellent and I am kicking myself that I was to lazy to go up to my room and get money to purchase his CD, does anyone have one that I could purchase, I would love to give it to my husband as a Fathers Day gift? Please respond to jgilbride@oh.rr.com, thanks in advance!

Do you have some kind of extension on your camera?

Quote Originally Posted by rnjennifer View Post
    Excellent video, makes me homesick...sigh. Just got back a week ago and am in the post vacation blues! Donnavon is excellent and I am kicking myself that I was to lazy to go up to my room and get money to purchase his CD, does anyone have one that I could purchase, I would love to give it to my husband as a Fathers Day gift? Please respond to jgilbride@oh.rr.com, thanks in advance!
    I bought his CD in January (he stated he had a new one coming out) and I was very disappointed. I want to keep it, but it is nowhere as good as he sounds on the beach.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

rascalina...Love the video, thanks for sharing...?? What room type did you have?? Me & the Mrs have been to CTI, 3 times planning a Negril trip for 2014.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Quote Originally Posted by rnjennifer View Post
    He has a Facebook. He also has an email address which you can find in the middle of my video. He might be able to send you one.

Xshot expendable monopod. Gopro has a new expendable monopod as well.

We had a garden view this last trip. This summer we are booked for a beachfront room. Glad you enjoyed the video.

Very cool, brings back great memories, thanks!

Thank you SO much for sharing. Warmed my heart.

Canuckian Girl

Cool vid, i'm bringing my gopro as well in 2 weeks.

Cool video, love the cigarette song. The crabs are never happy to be messed with are they?