Default Favourite CSA room category? (for honeymoon)

Hi

So my fiance and I have decided to book CSA for our honeymoon end of May-beginning of June 2014 for a fortnight. For those of you who have stayed in a variety of rooms at CSA, which would you recommend?

We would like a peaceful room preferably with a beautiful view (although I am sure they are all amazing!)

Thank you in advance for your suggestions/photos. You have all been a great help so far in helping is decide on this resort.

Being you will be newly weds I would go with the Atrium Suite. No T.V. AND HAS A HAMMOCK ON THE DECK. NICE !!!!

If you want a nice view of the water, I'd go with a Beachfront Suite or a Premier Beachfront Suite. Neither have TV's (good for honeymoon) and are very nice. Very nice veranda with a fantastic view of the Caribbean.

We prefer the Atrium Suites. More private, and also no TV. Beautiful veranda with a hammock.

Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    If you want a nice view of the water, I'd go with a Beachfront Suite or a Premier Beachfront Suite. Neither have TV's (good for honeymoon) and are very nice. Very nice veranda with a fantastic view of the Caribbean.

We prefer the Atrium Suites. More private, and also no TV. Beautiful veranda with a hammock.
    I agree 100%

We were in a premiere beachfront sweet for our wedding moon and loved it!
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Congratulations- what a great place for a honeymoon- We have stayed in Oceanview ver suite, and Beachfront Suite's as our reference. Personally we loved both- but we spend alot of time on the deck at nite- tv's dont matter, its your honeymoon- to me it is interesting how strongly convicted people are on how each type of room is the best. True testimonial as how wonderful the " Couples " brand is. No matter where you stay- you will certainly love it. i would only add that if money was an issue- id suggest more time versus room level- our 1st trip one week was not enough- You however have taken care of that with your 2 week stay- Enjoy- and start planning your return ! mike & sylvia

If you want quiet, go for an atrium suite. The beachfront, while nice in that you're 20' closer to the beach, can be noisy. There's foot traffic and carts early morning into late evening.

ASK for an atrium suite in the middle of the property. I say ASK because there are no guaranteed room numbers or specific locations...only guaranteed room TYPE.

You're going to LOVE CSA! We were just married there in April (my 4th visit, my husband's been over 20 times).

Thanks very much for the advice. We never watch TV on holiday and definitely don't intend to on our honeymoon. So excited, hope this year goes fast!! x

We stayed in a Beachfront Verandah Suite for our honeymoon last May (14th-21st) at Swept Away. Room 3121! It was awesome!!!!!!

Well we were going to go for Beachfront Verandah Suite after the advice, however we have found we are unable to book this option with the travel companies available to us from the particular airport we need to fly from. The best option available to us is the Ocean Verandah Suite. We were disappointed with this initially as we had our hearts set on the BFS, however we've decided that we don't need to see the beach from our verandah as we'll be spending so much time on it anyway! Privacy together is more important on our honeymoon and it seems we will get this from the OVS. Would you agree?

Totally agree, you won't be disappointed. We stayed in a garden suite back then. Congrats, you will have a blast!