Default Any current concerns about any of the four resorts?

Hi there,
    We are just about to book a trip for this July. We are leaning towards one, but have visited all four previously. As part of our decision making, we were wondering if anyone knew of any current "concerns" at any of the four resorts. For example, is there any construction going on at, or near, any of the resorts? any with a restaurant closed? Just trying to factor in any unforeseen info before making a final decision. Thanks for any help anyone can give. One love. /Christine
    CSA 2010
    Negril 2011

There is currently rather severe sand gravity occurring at CSA.

Life is good

I see a number of people have read this post, but no replies. I'm assuming everything is "all good" at all four resorts right now? Please correct me if anyone knows anything. :-)
    CSA 2010
    Negril 2011

I have very serious concerns about CSA. Who is eating all the festival and curried goat if I'm not there?! Who's eating the akee and salt fish with my husband not there? Who is up at 6 am walking on the beach each morning?!? My very most serious concern, though, is WHY ARENT WE AT CSA RIGHT NOW?!?!?

We were at csa 3 weeks ago and I can say its still paradise

Not a concern, but the opposite - CTI has opened a new nightclub or lounge area just off the beach that I believe is open from 11:00 pm to 2:00 am. The construction on it was incomplete when we were there last August but it's complete now. I've posted a thread asking for people's impressions of it, but so far no replies. If you're able to stay up late after all the sun, food, and alcohol, this may be the thing for you!

Search for the thread titled "NEW NIGHTCLUB AT CTI" and you'll see some pictures of it. If you've been to CTI in the past, it's where I've heard the logo gift shop used to be.

Hi Windsorgirl, I don't see CSS on your list but I do know that they are doing room renovations in the one bedroom beachfront suites which are located in buildings/blocks A & B. They are doing this remodeling on a slow pace as to not to disturb the guests. I also understand the CN is also doing some remodeling too, but from the posts I have read, the resort is sensitive to noise and the contruction has not been much of a distraction to bother the guests. I'm sure someone will chime in if I am incorrect!:-) Have a great trip!