Thread: Newbie question

Default Newbie question

Never been to an AN beach, but thinking about it when we go to CSS in October. One question that lingers in my mind is what the standard protocol is if Mr. Bojangles gets excited by my wife. Are you expected to cover up in this scenario, lay on your belly or let him fly?

Please don't 'let him fly'! It is bound to happen on occasions but most people would just turn over until he is at his natural state. In reality most newbies are surprised at the fact that it probably wont happen at all and if it is 'on it's way' then one is usually aware and repositions oneself appropriately.

Don't fret about it fella, it's unlikely to be much of an issue as it rarely occurs. When one retires to ones accomodation; well, that's another matter.

You'll want to roll over on your front until he decides to return to normal. It would surely be frowned upon to let him fly. Speaking for myself though, that's not a scenario that's ever happened to me. Not a sexual atmosphere at all....

Quote Originally Posted by stevesoffers View Post
    Never been to an AN beach, but thinking about it when we go to CSS in October. One question that lingers in my mind is what the standard protocol is if Mr. Bojangles gets excited by my wife. Are you expected to cover up in this scenario, lay on your belly or let him fly?
    I don't think that this occurs as often as people think it will. However, if you "Mr. Bojangles" gets happy while on the A/N beach I think that it's a good idea to turn over on your belly or on your side until things "settle down". Alternatively, if you can get there without parading in front of a lot of people, go out into the water. That being said, I know that I have seen a man or two in a "happy state" a few times at nude beaches and nobody really says anything. It's just that if you parade around like that you might make some folks, especially the women, uncomfortable.

Another option, which I especially like to do whenever my hubby gets "happy" while on the A/N beach, is to go back to the room and enjoy some one-on-one time.

Not likely to happen, it's not that kind of resort, it's not that kind of experience. Best advice I can give is, don't over think the experience. Just relax and enjoy the sun and being with your sweetheart. If something does start to come up, well, it's time then for the two of you to take a break in your room...

~S and S of CA

Find the hairiest dude and stare at his back. That should help you reset.

Its funny how men worry before their first time about things reacting down below but from my experience seeing naked ladies etc on the beach etc is not a bit 'sexy' because to me its like Christmas or birthdays, the anticipation of opening a present not knowing what is inside is better than once you have opened it and it's a similar feeling, seeing a beautiful lady with lovely clothes on may cause you to think, 'She is hot!' and I wonder what she is like naked, once you have seen her naked the 'wow' factor has gone as there are no surprises left.

On a similar note, the fact that you are naked as well, all your own concerns will immediately come to mind in that you know she can also see you naked and you will start worrying what she thinks of your body and I bet like most men you will be sub-conciously worrying that she thinks you weren't blessed down there rather than whether she can hang her coat on it.

So don't worry, just enjoy the whole experience !!!

As many have said, it likely will not be an issue but if it is, just roll over or hit the water. Don't cover with a towel. One way to minimize the risk is with a little one on one time in the room before going to the beach