Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: May 2014

We will be heading to CN 5/3 through 5/10. We finally booked a couple of days ago and could not be more thrilled. This will be our second trip to CN... now can May hurry up and get here?!
    Last edited by TheRoberts; November 13th, 2013 at 03:22 PM.

Getting excited month are flying down was a year now just bout 5 months. Bring on May 2!!! Second time to CN. And then off to CSS to top it off for three more days

We'll be there 5/6 through 5/13. This will be our second trip to Negril, last year we stayed at CSA.Name:  JJ.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  212.3 KB

Jay & Francine,
    5/11-5/18
    7th trip total. 2nd time to CN
    AN beach daily. Let the countdown begin!

Looks like Me & The Mrs will be missing most of the crowd, so far on this post.

TheFinals, so we will overlap for a bit, no need to bring bug spray...never seen a mosquito in my 3 trips to CTI, my prior trips CTI have been around the end of April, early May time frame.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Sirdouglas and I are getting married May 17th 2014. I am so excited about marrying my best friend, and experiencing Jamaica! There are 139 days left until we leave! I think we should meet up, and it would be amazing to meet up with people to celebrate our marriage!

Quote Originally Posted by msbeachbum22 View Post
    Our May crowd is very quiet. I am getting close to deer hunting season and that will somewhat occupy my mind until after January.

I do love my Couples vacation though!!!!!!!

190 DAYS!!!!!!!!
    Maybe all the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years) have kept the "May crowd" quiet. Let's hope that those coming to CN in May will be able to focus and get excited once these are over. See ya'll there from 5/9-5/17. The countdown is on with 129 days to go!!!!

Paint Ball anyone? We will be there from May 13 to the 27. It looks like there is an amusement park very close to couples Negril that offers paintball. I'm toying with the idea of taking a few hours to go play some. I'm not sure if they offer walk on play, or if you have to have a group of 4 minimum. I definitely can't play prior to the 17th - that's the day we are getting married. I don't think Rebecca would appreciate me being bruised up for the wedding pictures.... LOL

I sent an e-mail to the amusement park asking for more information.

Jim & Rita

Arriving at Couples Negril May 19th-23rd then on to Swept away May23rd-29th. Haven't been to Couples Negril since 2005 and are looking forward to staying there again.

Jim&Rita
    CN May 2005
    CSA May 2011
    CSS may 2012
    CTI?CSS May 2013
    CB Dec 2013
    CN May 2005
    CSA May 2011
    CSS May 2012
    CTI/CSS May 2013
    CB December 2013

WHAHOOOO!!!!!!!! DOUBLE DIGITS BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As of this morning we are at 99 days until we are on our way to CN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are landing later than we have the past 3 yrs (2:06 PM) so most of the day will be spent getting there. Hopefully by 5 PM I will be drinking my first of many RedStripes on that GREAT beach. See some of you lucky people there.

Double Digits! As of February 6th, we are 99 days away. We will be arriving May 13, staying to the 27th.

Hello Sirdouglasb12, One of us is calculating incorrectly and I sure hope it is you. We arrive on May 15 (day 135 of the year). Feb 5 was day 36 of the year. 135 - 36 = 99 days left as of Feb 5. Your calc using my method arrive May 13 (day 133 of year). Feb 6 (day 37 of year). 133 - 37 = 96 days left as of Feb 6.

Please tell me I am right so that my countdown does not go back up.

Anyway, I hope to get to observe your wedding on the 17th.

Can't wait to get to CN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Hi Bostonwait.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonwalt View Post
    Bostonwalt & The Mrs will be arriving 4/28 and get to play on both the April & May post. Will be at CN thru 5/4....3 timer at CTI, 1st timer to CN.....Looking forward to checking out more of Jamaica
    We arrive from Boston on May2. Second tine for us. Where ya from? We live on north shore. Counting days soon come

Default 83 says til CN

Hey all! The man and I will be there May 4-10 celebrating our 10th anniversary and third trip to CN.

Can't wait to get there and maybe make some new friends

First timers. We'll be there May 2 - 11. Can't wait!

We got down to -17F last week here in Colorado. Ready for some Jamaica sun!

Helllooooo everyone! We just booked (like 7 minutes ago) for CN on May 10-17th!!!! WE CANNOT WAIT and just did shots of Appleton Rum to celebrate. We celebrated our Honeymoon at CSA in Sept 2012 and even though I'm completely in love with CSA, we found that we really liked the au natural side at CN while trading places for a day so are giving it a go for an entire week this time. Yeehaw!!!

The snow has been NON STOP here in CT since.....winter started. It's been snowing at least twice a week and I'm getting really sick of using my vacation time on snow days instead of Jamaica days.

Laura

This is our first time going to Negril in May 2014. So excited about the trip.

Jumping ship this year - we had been to COR back in 1984 for our honeymoon and then CTI in 2009 for our 25th.

Well we've been going to CSA ever since. Did a trading places last summer to CN and loved the vibe there! The staff and guests were overwhelmingly friendly to us. Met a couple that had been on the "Love Bus Pub Crawl" with us earlier that week. May 6th can't come soon enough. Over 2 feet of snow on the ground now with more expected. "UNCLE"

By my count its 75 days to May 6th, our first trip to a Couples resort. Will be there till May 14th.

7th time to Jamaica, 6th time to Couples Negril. We stayed at CSA on year and definitely prefer the laid back vibe at CN. We arrive April 30th and depart on May 7th. We have booked the One Love Pub Crawl with Lenbert for Fri. May 2. We did it last year and even though it poured down rain until we got to the second to last bar, we had a blast!! Anyone else going on the pub crawl? 65 days to go and I swear there will still be piles of snow here in Pa. on the day we leave!

We will miss you by a few days, we land the 10th. Are you guys near Allentown? We agree about the piles of snow especially considering the early forecasts for next week. Ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicanushappy View Post
    7th time to Jamaica, 6th time to Couples Negril. We stayed at CSA on year and definitely prefer the laid back vibe at CN. We arrive April 30th and depart on May 7th. We have booked the One Love Pub Crawl with Lenbert for Fri. May 2. We did it last year and even though it poured down rain until we got to the second to last bar, we had a blast!! Anyone else going on the pub crawl? 65 days to go and I swear there will still be piles of snow here in Pa. on the day we leave!
    Francine & Jay

Quote Originally Posted by 1STIMERS View Post
    We will miss you by a few days, we land the 10th. Are you guys near Allentown? We agree about the piles of snow especially considering the early forecasts for next week. Ugh
    Yes, we live in Hamburg, just west of Allentown. I'm really hoping the forecasts are wrong. Enough already! You will love CN and be going back many times!

We wanted to do it last year and never did, now signed up for May 2, looking forward to it.

Yes, we live in Hamburg, just west of Allentown. I'm really hoping the forecasts are wrong. Enough already! You will love CN and be going back many times!
    We've been there, we just picked a bad screen name years ago. LOL
    Another big storm brewing for Sunday...May can't get here soon enough.
    Francine & Jay

Just booked our trip to CN!! This will be my husband's and I first trip! We will be there May 14th-21st. Cannot wait!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast