Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: May 2014

1. Default

Jess&Cory87 -

Your trip coincides with ours. We will be there from the 13 to 27th. This will be my 2nd trip, her first. Would love to get together and have drinks a few times while we are there!

Quote Originally Posted by mjd View Post
    We wanted to do it last year and never did, now signed up for May 2, looking forward to it.
    We are signed up for the May 2nd pub crawl as well!

We will be there 5/19-26, our wedding is the 22nd.....we can't wait, we talk about it almost everyday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdouglasb12 View Post
    Jess&Cory87 -

Your trip coincides with ours. We will be there from the 13 to 27th. This will be my 2nd trip, her first. Would love to get together and have drinks a few times while we are there!
    Yeah most definitely! That would great!

We will be there from 20-27th of May. This will be our second time there (first time was our honeymoon five years ago)! SOOOOO excited!

6. Default

If you will be at Couple's during the 13th to the 27th, Rebecca and I would love to connect with you before we even leave for Jamaica. It might be nice to communicate more privately about our trips (meaning that what might be interesting to us, might not be all that interesting to others). I know that this message board has a "Friends" option, but I really don't understand what the point of it is. There seems to be no way to send private messages through this board to another user.

If your trip will overlap with ours and you would like to share your excitement and ideas, by all means, contact me! I don't want to put my e-mail address out in a public message board though. I do have my own website, and you can certainly send me an e-mail through there. My website is listed in both my profile and the signature that is attached to these messages.

Hope to hear from you soon! We have just over 2 months to wait for our time in paradise!
    Doug & Rebecca
    Mankato, Minnesota

You can contact me through my website : RaynbowsRagdoll

Eeeeeek!! We are almost there! May 14th isn't that far away. Can't wait to meet you all and have a few cocktails. Oh and congratulations sirdouglas, just read through the posts and saw you guys will be getting married at CN! What an amazing location! My husband and I will buy you guys a few drinks to celebrate don't worry it'll be on us! Lol

Finally booked May 20-26. First time for both of us. Other couple backed out on us so we moved it up a month.
    Ken & Toni

My husband and I will be at CN may20-28th! This will be our second trip and we are so ready for vacation after this winter! We would love to meet other couples and have a few drinks! Less than 2 months now!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Michelleb View Post
    My husband and I will be at CN may20-28th! ....
    Michelle - your trip will overlap ours, and we would love to share some drinks with you. If you would like to chat less publicly, you can contact me through the website link in my profile or in my signature.
    Doug & Rebecca
    Mankato, Minnesota

You can contact me through my website : RaynbowsRagdoll

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdouglasb12 View Post
    Michelle - your trip will overlap ours, and we would love to share some drinks with you. If you would like to chat less publicly, you can contact me through the website link in my profile or in my signature.
    Sirdouglas, we will have to pick a time/place to check in with each other and have that drink! Maybe we can have a message board party!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  246.8 KB
    After this week, we are ready for Jamaica in May!

Default count down May 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Semotion View Post
    So excited was home four days and booked for next year. Anyone else doing a count down for May of 2014? I know understand why people do a count time after booking. Our first time was amazing
    We are counting down for our first trip got only 33 days to go. Will be there on May 7 2014 to May 13 2014

Change of plans, we will be there from May 22-29! Anyone else ?

My husband and I coming home to Couples for the fifth time, first time to CN May 18 - 23. Ya mon!

We were at CSA last October and did the One Love Bus bar crawl. To those thinking about it, just do it! Super fun way to see a bit of Negril.

Just six more weeks!!

My count down clock is telling me 29 days 12 hours 7 minutes until our flight time! I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas!

Congrats to everyone in this thread, you have made it through the worst winter in recent memory and now have less than 30 days to go!!! See all of you soon!
    Francine & Jay

Default Single Digits!!!

We arrive a week from today can't wait for that Negril sand between the toes! Anyone else arriving on May 2nd?

Hi All! My fiance and I will be at CN May 26-June 1 for our Honeymoon We've never been out of the country before and we can't wait to experience Jamaica!!

2 more weeks!!!!

We arrive from the UK on the 18th, can't wait - not long to go now. : )

17 days, 14 hours, 2 minutes until we board our place for CN ! Eeeeeek, can't wait

Coming down 22nd to June 2nd n getting married the 25th. Coming with a fun group

Chinimarisa - did you switch resorts? I thought I seen on another thread that you getting married at CSA?

Going for our 5 year wedding anniversary!! can't wait May26-June2 Anything i should know as a first timer to CN?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast