Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Nude Area?

Default Best Nude Area?

We are going to CTI next June but I am wondering - is there any beach area on the island? I would like to be able to swim nude in the ocean but if there is no sand, is it possible to do so on the island? That being said, which resort has the best nude area to be able to lay out but also swim at if I want to? Thanks !!

CN
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

While the Isle doesn't have a beach, there are a couple areas you can get in the water where the bottom is sandy. You can either go in right by the dock on the Isle, or there's a set of steps on the right side that goes down to the water. Both of these are on the resort side of the Isle, and so are sheltered from the waves coming in.

The bottom in that area is all sand with no rocks until you get a bit further out. It's only about knee-deep on me, although I didn't go too far out when we were there.

I've read on the boards of people taking there floaties out and paddling around the Isle, and people snorkeling off the Isle (some in the buff!) I'm thinking of giving the nude snorkeling from the Isle a try this year...

Jason
    CTI again in 33 days!!!

Okay - thanks! I have changed resorts to Sans Souci - looks like they have a nice area I can get some sun at and not be in display all day.

I haven't had the pleasure of Sunset Beach at CSS yet, but I have enjoyed the Au Naturel beach at CN. You're able to layout in the sand, and walk justa few feet in to the water to cool off.

Just have to be cognizant of the people from the other resorts walking the beach trying to sneak a peek. Doesn't bother us, but I know it's bothered some.

SSB at CSS is too rocky to even go into the water. CN is not at all private, with people from other resorts walking by, but it does have the beautiful sandy beach that goes right out into the water with a swimming area just like the clothed swimming area.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

At CSS there is river that comes in right in front of the beach so I think it might be chilly compared to water at CN.
    SSB is the biggest beach of all 3 and most private and does have a pool though. Not sure if CTI has a pool or not.

I've been to all three. For beach and ocean swimming, CN wins hands down. For best nude area, CSS wins with its large beach, big pool, and food served. CTI came last in my book. The pool is tiny and there really is no swimming in the ocean buff without the danger of being smashed into the rocks by waves. The only downside of CSS is the ocean floor is rocky. If CN had a pool, it would be perfect.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

The AN area at SSB is awesome, more social than CTI or CN due to its set up. There's a much bigger beach at SSB for laying out (3-4x CN?), with palapas and trees for shade when you want some (and you will). There are no walk-bys at SSB either, though I didn't consider them a big issue at CN. At SSB, you'll need some water shoes, you can then swim there or ride a floatie, though CN is a more classic long white beach with warmer water. Similarly, at CTI you can swim and splash around in some deeper water if you bring water shoes, and head to the left (right as seen from land), it's around 4 feet, though with some current.

Also, there's some great snorkeling at SSB --- follow the rocks out on the right about 100 yards, then turn left, and you're right on the reef in 10-20 feet of water with nice canyons to swim through. There's a little more current swimming in, so allow for that. Not for sheer novices but if you've got a little experience and can swim, it's very nice. It's the same reef that the snorkel boat goes to (when it goes left out of the main beach), though the boat goes a half mile or so west of SSB. And unlike the boat... you can skip those yucky bathing suits and floatation vests. If it makes you feel safer, find another couple or two on the beach to go with you, like we did (just for fun!)---enjoy the adventure and then have some cold ones at the bar!

R & S 3*SSB, 1*CN, CTI-day pass

I didn't have problem with SSB being rocky at all. However, the bottom in not "flat" with the underwater sandbar extending out from the mouth of the river. My wife and I (and lots of other couples) waded out from the beach at SSB but it was only "OK".

I have not swam at the beach at CN but did next door at Breezes and the beach was great. However, the nude beach is snuggled between the main beach at BGN and the main beach at CN with lots of people walking by.

While we love SSB and want to rreturn this year again-they are booked up June2-8..Dang it!!! The beach and pool is awesome but be prepared for fisherman using the river.Last april we went for our honeymoon and the water was too cold to stay in.The pool was great tho

Hi! Hubby and I have been to CSS and SSB several times and just love this resort! Next year we are doing a split stay--7 days at CN and then 7 days at CSS. How prevalent are the gawkers????? I love SSB for its privacy, so I'm a bit worried about all the people walking by at CN. Is it a long walk from the beach to the ocean to cool off?

Thanks!
    suzyQ

From what we have experienced and learned from others, although never being to any Couples resort other than CSS, CSS has the best overall AN experience because of it's size and privacy. The pool is huge, and the grotto is a nice touch. I understand that CN has a much better beach, but there you will run into others from other resorts who will not be nekked. At CTI, You have amazing privacy, but the pool is not that big, nor is there many great swimming areas off the island. The bottom at CSS is rocky, but last year we waded out closer to the river and the bottom was primarily sandy, with a few rocks here and there. I'm not sure if hurricane Sandy had any effect on that. The water closer to the river is a bit cooler until you get out a fair bit.
    Being that CSS is the largest AN beach, you have lots of room to be alone, or hang out at the pool and be social. Your choice.
    The one thing I will stress is the current at SSB is fairly strong, and if you go floating in the ocean, it only takes a few minutes before you are almost at the point... have a nap while floating there and you just might end up on the CSS main beach!!! Might be a wee bit embarrassing.... not that we care, but you might....

That will not bother me either They are just wishing they could do it too

So you cannot go swimming at the naked area at CSS?

You can actually be in the pool at CSS naked? Can you eat and drink at the bar naked too? This iks sounding better and better -E

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hi! Hubby and I have been to CSS and SSB several times and just love this resort! Next year we are doing a split stay--7 days at CN and then 7 days at CSS. How prevalent are the gawkers????? I love SSB for its privacy, so I'm a bit worried about all the people walking by at CN. Is it a long walk from the beach to the ocean to cool off?

Thanks!
    suzyQ
    Hello SuzyQ. Been to both. You will love CN. Swimming nekkid in the warm water of Negril is indescribable. The A.N. area is actually quite secluded. You will not even notice the gawkers after a while. There really aren`t that many. Most people walking by are guests of the adult only resort next door going for a walk along the beautiful beach. We believe they are just curious and they are probably jealous of what we are doing.You only have to walk about 10 yards from the secluded area to the water. Some people wrap a floatie around themselves entering and leaving the water. Really, Who cares. The people who see you nekkid in Jamaica will never see you again in their lives. What are the odds of running into these people at home? I figure if that`s how they get their Jollies(rather immature don`t ya think?) then let`s give them something to talk about when they get home. Wave and smile. Any gawkers are usually quite quickly asked to move along by Security. Wifey and I found it to be a non issue. Only 178 days til home at CN.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Can you snorkle naked off the beach? Is there any thing to see (like marine life, not other naked people )

suzyQ - We are going to CN for the first week of December, so we'll let you know how it is on the AN beach there. It might be a bit different now that Breezes is becoming a family resort. We are heading back "home" for 9 days in April next year. We hope you and Karl have a wonderful holiday in July. Margaret came to the Gala with us this time, and she said she's looking forward to seeing you two in when you are there!
    (Karen&Paul)

There's CSS main beach and Sunset Beach (SSB). You can be naked everywhere at SSB until the textiles come over for the sunset. That goes for pool and ocean. The river makes the water fairly cool but it is nice on a hot day. SSB is the place to be!

Quote Originally Posted by C&A View Post
    There's CSS main beach and Sunset Beach (SSB). You can be naked everywhere at SSB until the textiles come over for the sunset. That goes for pool and ocean. The river makes the water fairly cool but it is nice on a hot day. SSB is the place to be!
    Even after the textiles come over to watch the sunset (5pm) you can still remain naked. Just know that there will be people there with clothes on as well.

Thanks! We love to snorkel -

IS it okay for me to walk around in a thong bikini? Not just at the beach but all over the resort?

As many have said, CN for best beach and swimming. The main problem there is the kids that pass by. We have been to CN nude area many times, but we always watch for kids before we go out into the ocean. With Breezes having more kids, I expect this challenge (at least for us) to become more of an issue. Its simply a respect for other families thing. CSS by far is the best private, relaxed area. Ocean does have some rocks but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Micro View Post
    IS it okay for me to walk around in a thong bikini? Not just at the beach but all over the resort?
    Sarah Micro: From what I understand, at CSS you will be fine in a thong bikini on the main beach and at the main pool, however the SSB area (pool and beach) is au naturel so you will need to be completely nude while there (no thongs allowed). I believe that for most of the restaurants a cover-up is required, with perhaps the exception of the beach bar.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast