Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Nude Area?

The resort next to CN's AN area has decided to remain adults only, (16+ I think) so kids walking by shouldn't be a big issue.

I guess what I meant is it okay for me to be topless all over the resort. OR is that strictly at the main beach? Can you be topless at the main pools? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Micro View Post
    I guess what I meant is it okay for me to be topless all over the resort. OR is that strictly at the main beach? Can you be topless at the main pools? Thanks
    Technically only the beach area for topless, but I have seen the occasional sun tanner on the lounge around the pool at CN, and a few take a quick dip or grab a drink quickly and head back to the beach at the swim up bar, never been to CSS first time will be July.

SSB - all nude, only clothing allowed at sunset viewing. River is not all that cold, perhaps it depends on if it just rained though. Instead of water temp in the 80's you'll have pockets in the 70's. Watch out being on a floatie at SSB, you can drift pretty far pretty fast. I recommend some sort of footwear as well. Food is there, its ok, but not usually as good as the restaurant. People complain about the hot tub, but we like it. Pool is great. Last time we were there the turtles hatched.

CSS Main beach - topless is ok, thong ok. Pool - no topless, thong ok. No thongs in restaurants without a cover.

CTI - well, you already decided against it, but the pool is too small to swim, but great for a pool bar. You can swim off parts of the island, but its not the same as CN or SSB. We love sitting on the island where the waves crash up and sprays you once in a while.

thanks

I plan on being nude whenever possible!!! Thanks

SSB at CSS is fantastic. We have only been there but I would like to try CN. I am not bothered by locals or kids and I hear the beach is very nice for swimming. We constantly went in the water at SSB to cool off. The river makes it kind of cool, but it really feels great. The bottom gets a little rocky as you wade or swim out, but we just work water shoes and it was no problem. Actually we spent as much time on the sand by the ocean with the chair cushions as we did at the pool. I understand you can snorkel there to, towards the point towards the main beach.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2