Default Thank you gift to staff & charitable organizations near CSA

Hi everyone!
    Looking for other ways to thank staff with a "gift". Don't want to do chocolates or shampoos/creams from home since its stuff they can get there. Yes, money works but I was looking for something that would be different and maybe appreciated more than chocolates.
    Also looking for honest, charitable organizations near CSA that we can donate to while we are there. Lots of agencies online but not comfortable donating online. Looking for names of organizations that are trustworthy or items that are needed down in the Negril area.
    Thanks Linda

There is a Catholic Church down the road from CSA that runs a soup kitchen that could always use help. Mary Gate of Heaven Roman Catholic Church.

Quote Originally Posted by TomandPam View Post
    There is a Catholic Church down the road from CSA that runs a soup kitchen that could always use help. Mary Gate of Heaven Roman Catholic Church.
    St Anthony's Soup Kitchen! Thinking about helping them out our selves! I hear they also really appreciate volunteers for a shift. The actual kitchen is down near the traffic circle, I think just up the Sheffield Road. They feed school children in the morning and the needy for lunch. I think they do it every day.

Do a search for "school supplies". Always a need there.

We are also fond of Animal House Jamaica as a good cause. My wife has a severe dog rescue habit.

Quote Originally Posted by TomandPam View Post
    Thanks Tom & Pam! Appreciate the info!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Very appreciated!