Thread: C block?

Default C block?

I booked our trip at CSS for this June about a month ago or so. I didn't really know much about the resort so I just picked the least expensive room, "Deluxe Ocean Suite". After reading on this board I decided I wanted to upgrade to a "Deluxe Ocean Verandah Suite". I didn't think it would be totally booked so I wasnt' in a rush. Just called this week, NADA! The resort is totally booked and there is no type of upgrade available. The guy on the phone said our only option for our type of room is C Block. Some writers on here said it wasnt' very good in terms of view. Some said any room is OK, but certainly some are better than others. Can you get on a waiting list or something for another room?

Hi, Once you've checked in and had a look at your room, and if you don't like it, you can go back to the front desk and politely ask if any upgrades will be available during your stay. Some times they do have cancellations or no shows. CSS is a fabulous resort, enjoy your vacation. We have stayed in Block C in the Pavorotti Penthouse Suite. We loved all the space; however, the balcony was a bit smaller than the other penthouse suites, but I loved the double lounger! Our view was a bit blocked by a palm tree, but we didn't mind--the view over the top of the palm trees was beautiful too. Also with Block C, there aren't too many steps to climb and you are very close to Palazzina or if you want a 2am burger at the grill! Have a great trip!:-)