Hybrid View

Default One Bedroom Ocean suite - TVs?

Well 2 trips to CSA. First was great. This year was so-so.
    Soooo we are headed back to CSS our first love.

We have stayed in the G block before and cannot remember if there is a tv in the bedroom. I know there is one in the living room.

Thanks everyone!

We haven't been in that room category (assuming you mean Deluxe Ocean Suite?) but if you click on that room under accomodations and look at the video scan of the room there is a TV on the wall in front of the bed.

The one bedroom oceanview suites in G block have a TV in the bedroom and in the living room. We stayed there in G-16 last October.

why worry about a tv mon, your on vacation in a great place...............

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicandaisy View Post
    Well 2 trips to CSA. First was great. This year was so-so.
    Soooo we are headed back to CSS our first love.

We have stayed in the G block before and cannot remember if there is a tv in the bedroom. I know there is one in the living room.

Thanks everyone!
    We just got back from CSS yesterday stayed in G18 which we LOVED. Tvs in both rooms, not the best reception hahaha but it did ok when I was getting ready and hubby was waiting but to be honest could have done without both TVs. Stay out on balcony

ESPECIALLY if you are staying in a room in G block - the balcony is the place to be, not in front of the TV. We will never get tired of that beautiful view. There's nothing on any channel on TV that could begin to compete for our attention.
    (Karen&Paul)