Default Update on WIFI @ CTI

For anyone interested. We are currently @ CTI in Room 4412 and just yesterday I was speaking with the head of IT who happened to be outside my room @ the far end of bldg 4 with his assistant Hubert installing another WIFI access point right outside our room that for the first few days had no coverage. He tells me they are doing major WIFI expansion over the next couple more of months so expect to see much better service throughout the resort including more APs in trees on the grounds as well. It is great to be sitting in a room so far from the lobby typing this on my tablet after video chat with our children. Way to go Couples in always improving an experience that is already out of this world.

PS: This is our first stay at CTI after a stay @ CN and we are in heaven. Couples has delivered once again! Too bad we have to leave on Thursday.

Chris and Les

Hi Chris and Les,
    I hope you are enjoying your vacation at CTI. We too have been to CN and have a trip planned to CTI in December of this year.
    We loved CN last year but we did want to try another Couples resort so we chose CTI. We chose CTI because we wanted to try the Ocho Rios side of the island. Are you finding much difference in the resorts. I just wanted to get someones perspective that had been to CN and now at CTI. Any information you can give would be great. We are very excited but we loved CN so much that we are afraid no other resort will live up to the CN experience.
    Thanks for your help.
    Cheryl and Paul

Thanks for the update. Will be there in a few weeks and I bought a tablet to bring with me. Good to know will have good service.

Hi Cheryl and Paul,

I am @ Sangster airport right now and I can tell you that CTI is the one we prefer. We found the resort itself and rooms to be an upgrade and offer a classier atmosphere than CN with an unmatched ocean view. The staff seemed to be more engaging and friendlier. However, with exception to CTI's veggie bar and pool grill, we found the food to be marginally better at CN and of course the beach in Negril is better but noisier. The entertainment and Vibe at CTI we enjoyed more. It's definitely a close one to call but we found our new home at CTI. Hope this helps. You will be happy with CTI. We had similar worries as you did but that immediately faded.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlesley View Post
    Hi Cheryl and Paul,

I am @ Sangster airport right now and I can tell you that CTI is the one we prefer. We found the resort itself and rooms to be an upgrade and offer a classier atmosphere than CN with an unmatched ocean view. The staff seemed to be more engaging and friendlier. However, with exception to CTI's veggie bar and pool grill, we found the food to be marginally better at CN and of course the beach in Negril is better but noisier. The entertainment and Vibe at CTI we enjoyed more. It's definitely a close one to call but we found our new home at CTI. Hope this helps. You will be happy with CTI. We had similar worries as you did but that immediately faded.
    I agree with this 100% as far as food, staff, beach, view! Well, I actually prefer CNs grill. And entertainment and vibe can be hit or miss either place depending on the guests and time of year. We also really enjoyed the island at CTI, whereas I highly doubt we'd try AN at CN. Not because we're worried about adult gawkers, but kids from the Rius occasionally walk by.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!