Default Thinking about booking Couples Barbados...few questions.

Hi there....we are thinking of giving Couples Barbados a shot this fall. Just had a few questions that I hope someone can help us with
    1: does this property have room service?
    2: if we book an Ocean View room is this in the big main building, Block 1 I think it is. Facing the main pool and swim up bar area.
    3: any theme nights planned like the Beach party or Gala night like CSS has.
    Thanks so much!!

2. Default

Hi sunflower1972:

Couples Barbados does not offer room service. Yes, Oceanview rooms are in Building 1 facing the ocean and overlooking the pool and swimup bar. Yes, we will have theme nights, like Beach Party and Gala.

We look forward to welcoming you home to Couples Barbados.

Couples Resorts

Thank you for the fast reply Randymon! Great to hear about the theme nights.....the Gala night at CSS was amazing, and we loved the beach party night....so much fun!So we were hoping theme nights would be happening at Barbados at some point. Going to talk to our travel agent early this week

Randymon,

My husband and I have booked Couples Barbados for the end of June. We are so excited! Can you please tell me where to get the complimentary airport shuttle to the resort? Will there be a booth at the airport for this?

Any updates on the renovations? Thanks!

All booked for November Can't wait!

Thanks also for sharing response ... my wife and I are travelling with another couples to CB for ten days in December. I see where I misread the room service on-line ... it indeed reads "24 hour food service" - what does this entail ... is it similar to Bella Vista area at CSS?
    Does this mean no breakfast in room/balcony? Will there be coffee makers in the rooms?
    Thanks for any response.

(8 X CSS - 1 X Future CB)