Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default JULY 2012, Who else will be there? Come on now :)

Come on July peeps!!! Our threads are soooooo slow! Don't tell me that we are the only ones of a few going the same week lol? We will be there for our anniversary 7-16-12 for a week and love seeing who else is going. Always a fun time to meet up at swim bar for laughs, yummy drinks, and good conversation! We are CSA repeaters just cannot wait! We usually go at the end of the year but we thought we would try a different time Our home away from home defintely!!!!

We'll be there the same time you are. I'm sure you've read that though in the other thread. Will be there from 7/15 thru 7/22. My birthday/our anniversary trip for us even though actual dates are 7/30 and 8/8 respectivly. Have booked for July 7/28 thru 8/4 2013 already. Bringing my sister-in-law and her husband next time. Her birthday is the day before mine on the 29th.
    We did a split stay last August between CSA and CSS for our 24th anniversary and had a great time. Can't wait to get back. If you haven't already seen it there, I posted a link in one of my replies on the "July 2012" thread of our pics from last year. There are some pics of us so come say hello if you see us cruising by. I'm in my mid forties , long hair and tattoos. Not to hard to spot.

BTW, if we're the only ones going that week, that just leaves more for us to eat and drink. LOL Of coarse the more the merrier.

Happy anniversary to you
    Have a safe trip
    See ya there
    69 days and a wake up

Mike and Lisa from Texas

CSA Aug. 2011, July 2012, July 2013, July 2014
    CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

I just went and viewed wow what a great video! I have some pics posted here on my profile I think lol...Cool, we too are celebrating our anniversary We are thinking of renewing our vows too. We are repeaters at CSA, been to CTI but love CSA so much! I think we are going to do a day trip to CN just to check it out ..How are you booking in advance? I always see how so many book for next year well we are sorta last minute bookers lol, we always wait even though we know we are going but im thinking we need to do it too, do you save a ton doing it that way? We will be def see you guys since we are there the same week im sure! Haha, yep more to eat and drink lol! Hey btw and im sure you saw but we are also from TX lol...DFW area to be exact

We were talking about going over to CN one day also to see if we might want to stay there at some point in the future. Would be hard being so close and not going to CSA though. Really like THAT beach but we do want to get "off-site" for a little while this time. Haven't been into Negril yet either. The One Love Bus Crawl I've been reading about on main board sounds like it might be interesting. Not sure yet what we're going to do if we head that direction.
    As for booking in advance. We use a travel agent and took advantage of the special that Couples was advertising at the beginning of the year. "7th night free" for the Garden Veranda rooms. Loved the Beachfront Veranda room, checking out the atrium this year. Cheaper room catagory = longer or more affordable stay.
    We use a travel agent since we can book then take the next year to pay off as we come up with the money. No "monthly" payments. Just has to be paid off 45 days prior. Of coarse plane tickets aren't available yet for July 2013. We'll have to book them later. Booking last minute wouldn't work for us. Hard to let go of that much money at one time and I start thinking of other things I could use it for. Old cars/motorcycles/ house projects (in that order too) Easier on the wallet if I spread it out.

We live a couple hours south of you off I-45. About 10 miles south of Huntsville. Just east of a small town called New Waverly.

CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

Just registered after reading your post LOL You will definitely not be the only ones there We will be arriving 7/21 staying thru 7/29. This is our fist time at CSA and I anticipate having a great time based on all my research. Hope to see you there - as you previously stated - it's always fun to meet new couples for a change of pace.

We will be there too, for our honeymoon (7/24-8/3) it is our first time and we can't wait!!!

We will be there for our first trip to couples june 30 to july 8 2012 have been to jamaica twice before at another resort wont name it but it ruined our 2011 vacation so were hopeful we find a second home at couples

July 21-26th! Coming over from CSS
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Glad to hear there's more coming. Hated to think how much weight I would have put on having to eat all that good food by myself.

CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

Haha yay!!! Ohh and Darn! I know we wanted all that goodness to ourselves hehehe...!!!

Im so glad to see others coming the same week and some of our days, lets all have a drink at the martini bar or swim up bar!

@Nova13, Hey I guess we never thought to pre book but we may just do that for next year, I guess we are just such last minute people that its harder for us to do that.. we sorta just go with the flow lol...Hubby thinks its a good idea though We too wanna venture off the resort this time, matter of fact ive been insistent on doing things we havent done yet on resort too, like water sports stuff, maybe the classes of some sort, the guest tour haha (yep never did that after multiple trips), eat fish tacos at seagrapes gosh who knows what else. I can't wait the days are ticking on down!!!

Hi! We will be there, first timers, July 19-24 for our 25th anniv., and hubby's b-day...at CSA, we have a Bfvs reserved, thinking about bringing some flamingo lights for porch...can you do that? We can't wait for our trip, I hope getting through immigrations ins't tough. any tips for first timers? Thanks!!

Hello, we are coming home to CSA July 23- August 3. To all the first timers- you will absolutely fall in love with CSA! We were married at CN October 2010, and then stayed at CSA May 2011. CSA is definitely our favorite of the two. Congratulations to all celebrating anniversaries and birthdays! Hope to see you all there. Can't wait- only 64 sleeps!!

@cdjbook... Seen other people bring lights for their balcony. No problem. Can't remenber if there is a outlet on patio or not for them. Maybe someone else coud verify but you might bring an extention cord just in case. We had a Bfvs last August. Your gonna love the view, especially in the evenings at sunset. Depending on your preference, when you check in request either upper floor or 1st floor. Upper floor gives you privacy and a fantastic view, mostly above tree level (but not always) or if you prefer first floor, you step off your patio and your practically on the beach. The only downside to first floor rooms is that some people do have a tendency to look in your room as they walk past. There is a pathway that runs between the beach and the buildings. On the flipside, some don't like the stairs to get to the upper floor. We don't mind the excerise since we usually put on a couple pounds while there. Just something to consider. As for immigrations, not that big a deal. Bring your own pencil/pen with you on plane so you have form filled out COMPLETELY before landing. Heard they will pull you from line if not filled out. Just follow the crowd. You'll be fine.
    Other tips... Make reservations for Lemongrass and Feathers and catamaran cruise after you checkin.
    Do everything you can that sounds interesting and fun in the time you are there.
    Relax and take it all in.

BTW, we are going for my birthday and our 25th anniv. also

@ timandlisa.... Haven't tried the fish tacos yet but LOVE the snapper sandwich at the cabanna grill. That's first on my list as soon as we get there. Will be washing it down with a rum punch. We sat for the cooking class last time. Got to sample some more good food and bring home a few recipes.
    Are you starting to see a pattern here? lol
    Wife wants to sit in on the jewelry and maybe basketweaving class this time. Did the snorkeling (that was cool) and took a canoe out one morning. I'm thinking about the scuba this time. So much to do, never enough time.... but I guess that always leaves something to look forward to when you go back. Booking for the next year also helps with the depression you always feel when you get back. Already have something to look ahead to.

CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

@cdjbook,

You guys are going to love it! Perfect place for both occasions! We are celebrating our Ann as well We stayed in a BFV last time high up as you can see more view and bit more private but we will be back in our ovv, which has a partial ocean view and view of all the lovely foliage and gardens this time, we like staying in those for some reason..I guess everyone is partial to their favs. Every time we have gone which is usually in November we see people lighting their balconies, its pretty neat. You may want to call and ask to make sure but I don't see it an issue as ive seen lots of people do it. Immigration isnt too bad, we have never had a bad experience there and have been many times!

I do have one tip for the room, I know their are many tips but you can always find those on the main board. My tip and I think its worthit lol, an I have posted about it in past, is to get one of those cheapy lil plastic over door shoe holder to hang in bathroom,putting tissue paper folded underneath the hanger so it doesn't scratch, it holds anything, lotions, hairsprays,blow dryer, brush, shoes, hats, lol, whatever you want to put in it, as their isnt much room in bathroom for things, iv'e done this every time after 1st trip and it worked perfect and also ive gone as far as to bring a cheapy plastic lightweight sweater hanger for closet and that is where I fold my clothes, since their isnt much room for both hubbies and mine. Im not sure if most people pack like me lol but I tend to over pack so this always helps, and even when I pack light it allows me to use that and hubby to use provided space in room.

We will be there July 23-aug 1 for our honeymoon!!!!!!

My husband and I will be making our 3rd trip 2 CSA July 3-11 WHOOT WHOOT 19 days away. I will celbrate my "50" birthday on the 9Th of July! I am getting excited I love everything about every trip we've mmade to CSA. It truly is paradise.

We will be there July 24 to Aug 1. we are getting married on July 28 at CSA! We can't wait either!

shelby8020 - we will be there the same time but we are going for our wedding/honeymoon. our wedding date is July 28th at CSA!!!

Thanks for the advice, I so goofy, I forgot about this thread...we are really counting down, now...yipppeeee!

Default Hello my name is...

Okay, I'm prone to being sorta goofy, but do you think it be hilarious to get those 'hello my name' name tags for the orientation tour, catamaran cruise, etc? I just think as long as you have a place to stick it, it would be too funny...let me know...I have bendy straws, too!

OMG less than 4 weeks yikes time to start packing! Work, Pack, Life, how am I gonna do this so soon! Ahhhh cannot wait!

Don't know if anyone is interested but I wanted to let everyone that will be at CSA the week of Wednesday July 18th, that there are still spots left on the One Love Bus Bar Crawl. I am making reservations with Lenbert as we speak. Although we are not heavy drinkers, we want to get off resort for a little while this time around. Looked up on Tripadvisor and read posts on main messageboard. Sounds like a lot of fun. We plan on having a couple drinks here and there, a few cokes and maybe snacking on some good food along the way. If anyone is interested you can email lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com or telephone 876-974-6631

Just passing on info if anyone else is interested in going.

21 days and a wakeup
    going by FAST !!!

Take care everyone,
    Mike and Lisa

CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

We're so excited to be coming from July 5- July 10. First time away from the kids, just us. Looking forward to sleeping in, drinking, eating, getting some sun, and remembering that we have an identity outside of being parents. :-) An all inclusive resort is usually not our style of vacation - both my wife and I have always previously prefered vacations where we explored a new country more - but after almost three years of the daily baby grind, we're ready!

Looking forward to meeting some folks. We're Mo and Jo, and we'll be in an atrium suite.

Quote Originally Posted by timandlisa View Post
    I just went and viewed wow what a great video! I have some pics posted here on my profile I think lol...Cool, we too are celebrating our anniversary We are thinking of renewing our vows too. We are repeaters at CSA, been to CTI but love CSA so much! I think we are going to do a day trip to CN just to check it out ..How are you booking in advance? I always see how so many book for next year well we are sorta last minute bookers lol, we always wait even though we know we are going but im thinking we need to do it too, do you save a ton doing it that way? We will be def see you guys since we are there the same week im sure! Haha, yep more to eat and drink lol! Hey btw and im sure you saw but we are also from TX lol...DFW area to be exact
    Got another DFW resident that will be returning to CSA in July right here! So exciting to see how many people from your state (AND area!) will be there! We'll be returning from 7/2 - 7/9. Barely 4 more days!!

Crystal & Steven - Texas

We would love to go, but we don't get there till Thurs. I didn't plan our trip correctly... . Have fun, maybe we can meet up sometime that week....staying in BFV...not much longer!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast