Default Activities schedule CSA

I noticed on the CSA page of the web-site there is a listing for a schedule of activities but I can not read it because the list is mostly covered by the background picture. I'm not going to be at CSA until September and I know the list would only be an idea of the available activities and events but I would still like to see what is on the schedule. Is there anyway to see this page without the background image? Or anywhere else the lists might be available?

When you first pull up the page on your computer move your cursor to the bottom and us the "+" tab that pops up to enlarge the page. Much easier to read. I guess if you are only doing this on your phone the smaller screen makes this hard. You could also print the page if at home to read it.

hmm, I'm able to make the page larger so it would be easier to read but the black palm tree background covers up most of the print so it is no visible. I have also tried printing it but the background is still blocking the print.

Looks fine on my laptop. It's just a PDF doc so make sure you have Adobe Acrobat and it is updated.

Quote Originally Posted by KimandGary View Post
    I noticed on the CSA page of the web-site there is a listing for a schedule of activities but I can not read it because the list is mostly covered by the background picture. I'm not going to be at CSA until September and I know the list would only be an idea of the available activities and events but I would still like to see what is on the schedule. Is there anyway to see this page without the background image? Or anywhere else the lists might be available?
    I can't read it either, on any of my computers.

I understand what the PP is saying-it looks like they scanned a physical copy so the background is almost entirely black.

I recommend selecting all, and copy and pasting to word (it doesn't align correctly, but at least you'll see the list of activities).

Also, when I selected all, clicked copy, and right clicked to a program on my task bar, the highlighting changed and I could see everything.

Thanks, the copy and paste to Word worked. Wow, there are a LOT of activities! I can't wait to try basket weaving (I'm sure my husband is going to love that. Oops, wait - I just noticed hat making - this is going to be a BLAST!!!

Basket weaving was fun. We were able to do it twice when we were there. It's a nice souvenir to bring home!

Basket weaving does sound fun, I can't wait for all the activities! Margarita making class, martini class... I am excited for the tie-dye!

If you can bring tee shirts with you. We did our tie dye on Saturday afternoon and they only had medium and large shirts. There were a few couples in our group that needed a larger size and they didn't have it.

Oh gosh - even my hubby is going to want to do tie-dyeing. I hate to wish my life away but I can't wait for the next 4 months to be in the past so I can go on vacation!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LakeH2O View Post
    If you can bring tee shirts with you. We did our tie dye on Saturday afternoon and they only had medium and large shirts. There were a few couples in our group that needed a larger size and they didn't have it.
    Good tip, we intend to bring our own shirts. But this got me thinking-a tie-dye towel could be fun~do you think I could do a towel?

I would bring one and you could ask them. I thought about a pillow case but ended up forgetting it when I was packing