Default Karaoke Selections at CTI?

There are many things I am looking forward to at CTI and yes, karaoke is one of them. I'm a big fan of being obnoxious on stage and having fun along with watching others do it to! So, how are the song selections? New, old, just popular? American, global, or local? If new, how new? Do they also have the capability to download or look up songs?

Thank you!

At CTI, they don't have the typical karaoke set-up with the words on a screen, etc. It's much more "rustic". The song selection is pretty standard fare, mostly older songs, and the music is played by the pianist. But it's still fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Allans_Angel View Post
    At CTI, they don't have the typical karaoke set-up with the words on a screen, etc. It's much more "rustic". The song selection is pretty standard fare, mostly older songs, and the music is played by the pianist. But it's still fun!
    I don't know if it has changed since 08/2011, but they had real karaoke at CTI when we were there lest. They had it set up in the Patio Restaurant with a big screen and sound system. The songs weren't the greatest but we had a good time. I'm not sure if they can download songs for you.