Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: June 2014

Default June 2014

I am not usually one to start a new thread, but since the "June 2013" thread went so well I wanted to get one started for next summer. We are booked for CSA, waiting to make flight reservations till the schedules come out and settle down. We spent almost the entire week in June doing nothing but walking the beach and enjoying the food, drinks, sun and surf. No excursions, snorkeling, cruises or side trips. It was GREAT!! Got to meet a few of you folks from the message board, that is always fun. Hope to see some of you next year and to meet some new friends as we do every year.

So new first timers, old repeaters and anyone else heading to CSA June 2014 post up and keep in touch.

It's never too early to start dreaming about next June at CSA. See you at the beach!
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

Oh come on now. You mean we will be the only ones on the beach next June?

CSA in June 2014? Can I get a witness, please?

We are already booked for June 14-20, watching air fares closely now. We would welcome some company in counting down the next 11 months.

See you at the beach?
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

We just got back from a split between CSA & CTI, we have booked next year starting June 23, 2013 for 5 nights at CSA & 9 nights at CTI and it can't come soon enough!
    Dianavr

Sorry dirtleg we are going to give July a try.

We booked our 10th Wedding Anniversary for June 14-21, 2014 at CSA. It will be our first time there. We were at Couples Negril in April of 2010.

honeymoon css June 9-15, csa 16-22!!! see you there!

We will be returning june26-July 3 with one other repeater and a newbie

Hey Dirtleg.....can RRRRRRRRRRRR and Rasta Rod join ya! Lets say Lemongrass....around 7 or so! Wait...make that the Martini Bar around 6 or so!

I meet Dirtleg years ago via this board and have become close friends with him and his wife. It's amazing what life brings to you like great friends!

I"ll help ya find the beach friend!

Where are all the June peeps?

June peep here!

Flight booked. See you in June!
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

We're booked for May 31-June 9th our 3rd trip to CSA in about a year (discovered it last June, and went back in October, and are meeting friends from the trip last June in about 167 days!)

Booked for 6/24-7/2 CSA second trip, CN three times, CTI in 2013 Can't get enough of that Jamaican sun.

We will be there for our 4th trip to CSA June1st-8th. We normally go in April, however we are bringing my parents this year so June it is!! Jamaica soon come!!!

Booked June 1st -7th 4th year in a row to csa bringing wifes parents for their first trip out of the country and to Jamaica. Should be a blast

Wife and I are booked for June 3rd -10th. Second trip to CSA, first trip was for honeymoon in October 2012

Now that we have rounded the corner on 2014 we need some folks to join this thread. We will be celebrating our 34th anniversary the day we arrive at CSA. We had a vow renewal on the beach for our 25th, our first trip to CSA, and have gone back almost every year since. Looking forward to a week of loafing on the beach and spending lots of "we" time with sandyfoot.

Anyone else hitting the gym extra hard to get into swimsuit shape?
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

Dirtleg...Bring on the beach mon!!! Yep husband and I are putting in more hours then usually. Jamaica soon come!!!

We are always ready to return. June 26-July 3 with a new couple and a repeater as well. Cannot come soon enough.

We'll be there June 13-21! Second trip for us, we stayed at CSA for our honeymoon six years ago and have been dying to come back ever since!

14-20 for us, with 6 of our friends.

Default June 2014

Going to be getting married there on June 29. Going down from June 23 to July 2nd. Second time returning, love it there!

Getting married there on the 29th. going to be there from June 23 to July 2. Second time at CSA. 3rd time to couples , love love it!

Congrats ATPanek- we will be there pretty much the same time as you and your soon to be bride. What time is the wedding and more importantly the reception

We will be at CSA for the first time June 16-25 with two of our friends. We have been to Jamaica five times, but this is our first visit to Negril and a Couples Resort. Our honeymoon was 16 years ago at Grand Lido San Souci..before it became CSS.

Me and my husband Andy will be there June 1-8. 12th trip to CSA!!! Cant wait to see that gorgeous beach. Did I mention I love the beach!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast