Default Just returned from 8th trip to CSA

Just returned from our 8th trip to CSA . . . we had a wonderful time!! Any questions, fire away!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Baybreeze View Post
    Just returned from our 8th trip to CSA . . . we had a wonderful time!! Any questions, fire away!
    Quick question since you guys are repeaters. My husband and I are arriving later in the day on Monday and we wanted to try to make it to the repeaters dinner, do you know what time they normally do that on Monday nights?

Repeaters Dinner is on Monday night, cocktails at 7:00, dinner at 7:30.

Was there any construction/remodeling going on? Were there any changes or improvements since last year?

We will be there in November for third trip! Can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by SWJones View Post
    Was there any construction/remodeling going on? Were there any changes or improvements since last year?

A few beachfronts were being worked on, but no worries, I'm sure the work will be completed before November. Great wi-fi service all over, and no jet ski noise! We had a wonderful 2 weeks, and plan on our 9th trip next August! Have a fabulous vacation!

We are saying I Do at CSA December 4th. What are the highlights of your trip? Did you do any off site activities? My fiance is wanting to go golfing while we are there. Favorite resturant? Favorite drink? What room did you stay in and were you happy with it?

Thanks!
    Shelly

Quote Originally Posted by SWJones View Post

We just returned from CSA (Oct 3rd, 2014). They are working on the rooms on the top floors of the Great House building. Looks like they are doing a complete renovation on them. Not sure if they will be done by Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by srahn View Post
    We are saying I Do at CSA December 4th. What are the highlights of your trip? Did you do any off site activities? My fiance is wanting to go golfing while we are there. Favorite resturant? Favorite drink? What room did you stay in and were you happy with it?

Thanks!
    Shelly
    We stayed in a beachfront veranda suit (room 3123) and it was awesome. We were on the first floor and could walk right out onto the beach! No need to fight for a palapa, as our veranda was just as close and it has a ceiling fan, and a mini bar and bathroom jut a few steps away. As for restaurants, we really like Seagrape for lunch. It was the best food and service of all the options. All the drinks are great. Try a Dirty Banana.

Name:  DSCN1119.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  332.6 KB

The Pub Crawl was so much fun, I highly suggest it!!