Hybrid View

Default New to the board going to CSA

We booked a trip for December 2013. We are so excited. Did lot of research on trip advisor and read the forum here before booking. We will be celebrating our 30th. We went to Rivera Maya for our 25th and it was beautiful. But didn't want to go back to Mexico and wanted to try somewhere new. Jamaica here we come.

We usually do the beach in morning then afternoons at swim up bar. Met so many people on our trip to Mexico and had so much fun.

Hopefully make some awesome memories at CSA and make some friends as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbutterfly View Post
    We booked a trip for December 2013. We are so excited. Did lot of research on trip advisor and read the forum here before booking. We will be celebrating our 30th. We went to Rivera Maya for our 25th and it was beautiful. But didn't want to go back to Mexico and wanted to try somewhere new. Jamaica here we come.

We usually do the beach in morning then afternoons at swim up bar. Met so many people on our trip to Mexico and had so much fun.

Hopefully make some awesome memories at CSA and make some friends as well.
    Congrats on your 30th. We renewed our vows (30th) at CSA June 2012. It is an awesome place. We have been to RM 8-10 times but after the beach at CSA I doubt we will go back. The beach is amazing. We arent big into the pool scene as we have a very nice pool at home but I will say that they pools at CSA tend to be much smaller than what we were used to in RM. We do head to the pool bar around 5 after a day at the beach for a frosty beverage and to wash away the salt water before heading in for the night. One other thought. I felt that the food at CSA was better than any other AI we have stayed in. Congrats again on the anniversary and get ready for a GREAT time.
    Scott & Becca
    Houston
    Caffreys Photography

We honeymooned at CSA in 2010 and went back in 2011. Went to RM in 2012 and no comparison, we are booked at CSA for May 2014. Congratulations on your 30th! You'll love Jamaica and CSA. The beach at CSA is awesome and the staff there is fantastic.

Congrats. We'll be at CSA for the 2nd time in December as well. We just recently went to Riviera Maya (Barcelo Maya Tropical) this past March and had a good time. But RM simply can't hold a candle to Negril and CSA. The only area I felt that the RM resort was better than CSA were the swim up bars and pools, that's it. But with a beach like the one in front of CSA, honestly, who cares? To be honest, we spent more time hanging around the beach bars than the swim up bar at CSA.

When is everyone going in December? My fiance and I are getting married in Negril December 7th then going to CSA from December 8-15. Anyone there during that time?

EWISZ- We will be there Dec 11-18th. Congrats on your wedding at CSA soon....

I am new to the board and first time going anywhere! Really do not like to fly but have decided that I wanted to do something for our 20th Anniversary! I read the reviews and it appears that everyone Loves this place, so I'm excited. Will be there April 9th-15th

EWEISZ- My fiance & I are getting married at CSA December 7th!!!! We'll be at CSA 12/04/13-12/12/13!

My fiance & I will be arriving on 3rd of April for 2 weeks, its our first time & we are getting married here on 9th April, we are so excited & have read so many great things..…cant wait to get here, 5 weeks to go, we are coming from Liverpool in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by sueburton View Post
    My fiance & I will be arriving on 3rd of April for 2 weeks, its our first time & we are getting married here on 9th April, we are so excited & have read so many great things..…cant wait to get here, 5 weeks to go, we are coming from Liverpool in the UK.
    Hi sueburton. My husband Steve and I are from the UK too (Cardiff) and will be there March 31-April 10 - our first time too. Hope we get to see your wedding - if you don't mind that is!

Chris

My fiance and I are ggetting married at CSA on September 6, 2014. We will be there From September 3-11. We are so excited!! First time to a couples resort.

Hi Chris I hope we meet up too & it would be lovely to see you at our wedding. Have you booked club mobay? I am trying to decide whether to book it or not!

Sue

Yes Sue we are the same - wondering whether to book Club Mo'Bay. Must admit I'm tempted!

We're new too. Going July 16-21 to CSA. CANNOT WAIT. =)

I am going to price it up & prob book mobay, can't bear the thought of having to queue for over an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by sueburton View Post
    I am going to price it up & prob book mobay, can't bear the thought of having to queue for over an hour.
    Booked arrival and departure package today. Well why not!

I have booked arrival & departure too, want to feel spoilt on the way to our wedding

Booked csa for june 4th-9th first time for us both soooo excited!!! Can't wait!