Default Getting to know you - June 2014

Name: Ben and Miranda
    Ages: 32
    How many times to Couples: This will be our 3rd trip. CN in 2009, and CSS in 2013.
    Trip Dates: June 14-21, 2014
    Room Type: Beachfront Suite
    Where are you from: Michigan
    What are you looking forward to: Food, fun, and relaxation. Hoping for a little romance too.
    Will you go AN during your trip: No.
    Drink you're looking forward to: Dirty Bananas, Yellow Birds and VX & Cola
    Kids: No. We love being DINKs.
    Level of excitement (1-10): 11
    About us: We honeymooned at CN in 2009, and we are going back to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary.

Anyone else going to be there? Or are we going to have the resort to ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by benandmiranda View Post
    Anyone else going to be there? Or are we going to have the resort to ourselves?
    My wife and I will be there June 8-15, looks like we just overlap one day with you! This will be our second trip to CTI, our first was way back in 1989 as newlyweds on honeymoon. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary the same way we started, at CTI! We can't wait! It looks like the place has changed a lot since then.

We are from Columbus, Ohio and are booked into a one bedroom suite. There is nothing I am not looking forward too! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by robcool View Post
    My wife and I will be there June 8-15, looks like we just overlap one day with you! This will be our second trip to CTI, our first was way back in 1989 as newlyweds on honeymoon. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary the same way we started, at CTI! We can't wait! It looks like the place has changed a lot since then.

We are from Columbus, Ohio and are booked into a one bedroom suite. There is nothing I am not looking forward too! :-)

You're going to CTI? Never been, but I'm sure it's nice, it's Couples! We'll be at CN though, so we won't see you. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by robcool View Post

We will be there the same dates!!! Cannot wait!! 15th wedding anniversary.
    Will and Sarah

We will just miss you. My cousin and her husband, my friend and her husband, and my husband and I will arrive at CN on 6-21-14. This will be my cousin and her husband's and my husband and I's 2nd trip to CN. My friend has been to another resort chain a few times and she wanted to check out couples this time. So we are "dragging" her along. LOL June seems like a lifetime away, but I am SO excited! I think I am even more excited this time than the first time. Its all I can think about. But we will be in paradise in 274 days!! Enjoy!

June doesn't seem to be a popular time to go to Jamaica from the look of this forum!
    We will be there from June 24-July 4 so we may meet you & your group since we overlap 4 days.
    We are excited for this trip (celebrating our 25th anniversary) & our first visit to Jamaica.
    Happy holidays & see you in June!!! 182 days & counting!!!

Happy New Year!!!
    Looking forward to June-5 months & 3 weeks to go!!! Hoping time will fly

If you're going in June, you'll be doing the double digit dance soon if you're not already... It's ONLY 95 days until we're home!!

We'll be there June 14-21... Anyone else at CN during the same time? Hoping to see some more responses.

Today's the day we start to dance-double digit dance that is!!!
    Only 99 more days until June 24th & we arrive in Jamaica!!!
    Woohoo-can't wait-see you there!
    Last edited by Cdnkev&deb; March 16th, 2014 at 06:46 PM.

June 18th or 19th to the 22nd. First time to Jamaica

Name: Mike and Kathy
    Ages: 50 10 (60 seems wrong)
    How many times to Couples: Lots to CN and once to CB.
    Where are you from: Union, Mo
    What are you looking forward to: Old friends and new friends.
    Drink you're looking forward to: Dirty Bananas, Jack Daniels
    Kids: 3 sons.
    Level of excitement (1-10): 10
    About us: We have been going in summer with our teacher friends, three other couples and in October with our Couples friends.
    I am amazed at the number of folk we meet at CN who don't know about the message board. I am here daily.
    Look for the guy with no lips.

I'll be looking...

My fiance and I will be there June 1st-June 9th on our honeymoon!!! Anyone else going at this time?!

Jim and Jan will be back to CN the last week in June. It will b our 5th Couples vacation, 3rd to CN. Looking forward to it as always! Any other golfers going to be on the shuttle that week?

Name: Mike and Laura
    Ages: 34 and 28
    How many times to Couples: 1st timers
    Where are you from: Lawrence, ks
    What are you looking forward to: Time to relax and catch some rays
    Drink you're looking forward to: Dirty Bananas and wine maybe
    Kids: 1 daughter(19m)
    Level of excitement (1-10): 11.23
    About us: this will be the first time out of the country for Laura. She deserves this trip.

Hello!

My husband and I, along with another couple, will be staying at CN from June 15th-22nd. This is the other couples first trip, but our 2nd trip to CN. We were there in Sept 2013 celebrating our 4th anniversary. We are between 25 and 36. Look forward to meeting you! We are from Iowa, so we are looking forward to this trip after a long, cold winter.